NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

Activate Change Squad Leaders for Fleet Admirals for all Sqauds
Posted: 05 October 2017 04:00 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  218
Joined  2016-05-27

Hello Fleet Admirals

Sometimes it happens that a Squad Leader gets inactive and as Fleet Admiral you have to
kick this Person.
The Negative Point is the Squad is also gone and the Peoples have to Create a new one…
Normaly it should be no Problem…. but normal is nothing ^^
So it would be a good extra Point when Fleet Admirals can change the Squad Leader
so the Squad is still Active and the Inactive Member can be Kicked without any extra work.
What do you think about it guys ?

Thanks for any infos wink

Signature 

Lavabo inter innocentes manus meas

Posted: 05 October 2017 04:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-10-05

Yes I agree with Nemesis here,  a very good point I hope Disruptor Beam are able to build this feature into Timelines.

Posted: 05 October 2017 04:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2016-05-17

Totally agree with Mr. Nemesis on this one. It would be very useful. I’d also like an option to change the squadron name without having to disband. My squad often has themes for each event and we adapt the squad name accordingly. At the moment we have to disband to do that. It would be great if the squad leader had the option to edit.
While I’m here… Can we get the coloured text back now? I miss being able to add more creative individuality to my screen name.

Image Attachments
1478128233789_trimmed.png
 Signature 

Admiral Fallon (TLA)