NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

Introducing the new feature Chroniton Bank
Posted: 13 September 2017 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  712
Joined  2016-07-13

A feature I’d like to see introduced is a “Chroniton Bank” currently chrons are being hoarded via in game mail which is great apart from those pesky notifications. I wish there was a place to store Chronitons/sorrytons especially now there’s 100 chrons that can be farmed daily from starbase donations.

Having this feature would be great especially if your close to hitting Chron cap you can deposit some in your reserve allowing more to regen and stockpile chrons for first to max or levelling crew, pushing in a galaxy event. Your Chron limit will never be green again losing out on Chroniton regeneration

Signature 

Posted: 13 September 2017 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  439
Joined  2016-12-01

So basically no cap, continuous drip ?
I love it !
Gimmie ! Lol

Signature 

Yay Voyages !
Don’t nerf them or screw it up.
Please :D

Posted: 14 September 2017 04:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  629
Joined  2016-11-21

I don’t see much of a need for this.
I already have a chroniton bank of sorts. If I ever need to dump some chrons, I just run

On Their Heels - Clothing Pattern
The Prodigal Son - Database
etc

I’ll always need some of the basic comps so they are my chron bank

Posted: 14 September 2017 07:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1354
Joined  2017-01-08

Eh, it’s not so much that there wouldn’t be a need or desire for it (because I myself would certainly love to have it), as that it would probably remove a fairly significant revenue stream for DB, so I highly doubt this would ever be considered.

Signature 

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
~ Data, ST:TNG “Haven”