View Arena opponent’s ship and crew post-battle
Posted: 12 August 2017 09:19 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1106
Joined  2017-01-08

When I’ve been beaten in the Arena, I would really like to be able to take a look at the ship’s crew after the battle. This would be helpful in assigning my own battle stations, especially for those occasions when I think I’ve got decent crew on my ship and yet I still get slaughtered in the battle.

Just basic info would be better than nothing, but it’d be really nice to see the full stats (level and number of stars) on their crew.

Signature 

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
~ Data, ST:TNG “Haven”

Posted: 13 August 2017 12:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  220
Joined  2017-02-16
Data1001 - 12 August 2017 09:19 PM

When I’ve been beaten in the Arena, I would really like to be able to take a look at the ship’s crew after the battle. This would be helpful in assigning my own battle stations, especially for those occasions when I think I’ve got decent crew on my ship and yet I still get slaughtered in the battle.

Just basic info would be better than nothing, but it’d be really nice to see the full stats (level and number of stars) on their crew.

This is a great idea and it wouldn’t be that hard to implement if things were designed from an Object Oriented approach. But as we have seen, DB must be highly against Object Oriented Programming since it is so hard for them to make changes to anything.

‹‹ 3 quick ideas      My Gauntlet suggestion ››