NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

Behold help? Game on Hold.
Posted: 12 August 2017 07:18 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Total Posts:  85
Joined  2017-05-16

Hi, I have a super rare behold awaiting my decision so I really need some advice quickly. I have checked stats on wiki, but it hasn’t really helped me decide. The three choices are:

Forra Gegen - https://stt.wiki/wiki/Forra_Gegen

Orion Slaver - https://stt.wiki/wiki/Orion_Slaver

Commander T’Pol - https://stt.wiki/wiki/Commander_T’Pol

It seems that Gegen has great Science stats. Orion Slaver has pretty good gauntlet stats, and T’Pol has decent science and will probably show up in events. They are all average or below average to equip.

Thanks!!!!!
Dave

Posted: 12 August 2017 08:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Joined  2017-05-16

Anyone have any insights or advice? Otherwise, I’m leaning towards Commander T’Pol because I think the odds would probably be better getting more stars on her in future events.

Posted: 12 August 2017 08:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1354
Joined  2017-01-08

Sorry nobody got back to you. Weekends can sometimes be slow around here, but many people are probably also busy playing the event.

For what it’s worth, I would have totally gone with T’Pol out of those, as well. To me, the Slaver’s Gauntlet stats aren’t enough to make me go with him (especially because I hate the artwork). None of them are particularly outstanding, but T’Pol has a good balance of skill strength—plus, I can virtually guarantee you that she will show up as event crew at some point, where the other two almost certainly will not.

Edit: Apparently the Orion Slaver was event crew in the past, so I stand corrected in that regard. However, I personally still wouldn’t have chosen him. wink

Signature 

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
~ Data, ST:TNG “Haven”

Posted: 12 August 2017 09:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  653
Joined  2016-10-12

Forma Gegen is a collector card. I have behold obtained 3 in almost a year of play. Stats wise, many are better.

Orion Slaver is going to be your best bet, based on stats and that they will probably rerun that event this year.

Commander T’Pol is in an awkward situation where ENT crew gets very low visibility from DB, and Captain T’Pol was the only crew the made that is valuable.

I have all 3, use none. I am just collecting them at this point because none will have the best stats unless in an event. Which Forma is non event crew lime APU, whom you collecr for the sake of collecting.

Signature 

Admiral Spear of Per Audacia Ad Astra

Posted: 12 August 2017 09:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Joined  2017-05-16
Data1001 - 12 August 2017 08:57 PM

Sorry nobody got back to you. Weekends can sometimes be slow around here, but many people are probably also busy playing the event.

For what it’s worth, I would have totally gone with T’Pol out of those, as well. To me, the Slaver’s Gauntlet stats aren’t enough to make me go with him (especially because I hate the artwork). None of them are particularly outstanding, but T’Pol has a good balance of skill strength—plus, I can virtually guarantee you that she will show up as event crew at some point, where the other two almost certainly will not.

Thanks so much Data1001!! I really appreciate your getting back to me on this!! T’pol it is!!

Posted: 12 August 2017 09:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Joined  2017-05-16
[PAaA] Spear - 12 August 2017 09:01 PM

Forma Gegen is a collector card. I have behold obtained 3 in almost a year of play. Stats wise, many are better.

Orion Slaver is going to be your best bet, based on stats and that they will probably rerun that event this year.

Commander T’Pol is in an awkward situation where ENT crew gets very low visibility from DB, and Captain T’Pol was the only crew the made that is valuable.

I have all 3, use none. I am just collecting them at this point because none will have the best stats unless in an event. Which Forma is non event crew lime APU, whom you collecr for the sake of collecting.

Thanks [PAaA] Spear!! You must have posted as I was typing my reply to Data and choosing T’pol. Personally, I wasn’t really thrilled with any of the choices. Hopefully T’pol will at least be easy to fuse and equip as I go along.

Posted: 16 August 2017 12:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  143
Joined  2017-05-16

I took T’Pol as well because of events and love of the character.

Posted: 16 August 2017 01:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  500
Joined  2017-03-27

T’Pol seems like the natural choice.

Signature 

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam

Posted: 16 August 2017 02:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  653
Joined  2016-10-12
Nerfball6 - 12 August 2017 09:08 PM
[PAaA] Spear - 12 August 2017 09:01 PM

Thanks [PAaA] Spear!! You must have posted as I was typing my reply to Data and choosing T’pol. Personally, I wasn’t really thrilled with any of the choices. Hopefully T’pol will at least be easy to fuse and equip as I go along.

I think I got distracted, then sent later.
But TPol at FF is a good choice, FE is not challenging. Mind you, catching her on beholds will be rear as so many are now in the pool. I will admit to have pulled 3/4 Silik in the span of a month, but also only one professor scotty after 11 months.

Signature 

Admiral Spear of Per Audacia Ad Astra

‹‹ That moment ...      5* Behold Help! ››