Selling equipment?
Posted: 12 August 2017 02:09 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2017-08-12

Is there a way to sell equipment? Seems to me that I stumbled across it when I first began playing this game but I could be wrong. As an example, being able to sell ship schematics when I will never use that specific ship would be very helpful.

- edit - Sorry if this is in the wrong forum topic. Don’t know how to move it.

Posted: 12 August 2017 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1547
Joined  2017-04-11
guest_859910126784512 - 12 August 2017 02:09 PM

Is there a way to sell equipment? Seems to me that I stumbled across it when I first began playing this game but I could be wrong. As an example, being able to sell ship schematics when I will never use that specific ship would be very helpful.

You can’t exactly sell equipment or ship schematics that you no longer want but you can use them as fuel for the replicator when building items which may be what you stumbled upon before. It’s a very useful feature!

Welcome to the forums by the way smile

Signature 

My 4* & 5* Crew/Ship collection is in my Bio
Gauntlet Crew Top 10s / ‘First to Max’ list / Limited Crew list / Gauntlet Crit Chances
Noobs of the Delta Quadrant [NDQ] fleet officer - Delta Flyer Noobs squadron
United Kingdom. Started playing: 06th Apr 2017

Posted: 12 August 2017 07:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2017-08-12
[NDQ] A Blues fan - 12 August 2017 03:49 PM
guest_859910126784512 - 12 August 2017 02:09 PM

You can’t exactly sell equipment or ship schematics that you no longer want but you can use them as fuel for the replicator when building items which may be what you stumbled upon before. It’s a very useful feature!

Welcome to the forums by the way smile

Thank you. That could help.