NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

Selling equipment?
Posted: 12 August 2017 02:09 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2017-08-12

Is there a way to sell equipment? Seems to me that I stumbled across it when I first began playing this game but I could be wrong. As an example, being able to sell ship schematics when I will never use that specific ship would be very helpful.

- edit - Sorry if this is in the wrong forum topic. Don’t know how to move it.

Posted: 12 August 2017 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1679
Joined  2017-04-11
guest_859910126784512 - 12 August 2017 02:09 PM

Is there a way to sell equipment? Seems to me that I stumbled across it when I first began playing this game but I could be wrong. As an example, being able to sell ship schematics when I will never use that specific ship would be very helpful.

You can’t exactly sell equipment or ship schematics that you no longer want but you can use them as fuel for the replicator when building items which may be what you stumbled upon before. It’s a very useful feature!

Welcome to the forums by the way smile

Signature 

Player from 06th April 2017 - 09th September 2017, now retired.

LLAP

Posted: 12 August 2017 07:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2017-08-12
[NDQ] A Blues fan - 12 August 2017 03:49 PM
guest_859910126784512 - 12 August 2017 02:09 PM

You can’t exactly sell equipment or ship schematics that you no longer want but you can use them as fuel for the replicator when building items which may be what you stumbled upon before. It’s a very useful feature!

Welcome to the forums by the way smile

Thank you. That could help.