NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

DB Please some simple features requested
Posted: 17 July 2017 02:05 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2017-04-12

I am sure these are not new to the forum, but I am sure these features will make our gaming less frustrating and should not be crazy hard to implement.

Features requested:

1. A tag to a character if such character has been immortalized (it appears that once it is frozen and out of inventory, the duplicate tag no longer appears)

2. Show character proficiencies along with BASE when choosing crew during an away mission.

3. To be able to see current inventory when clicking on item at the faction stores.

4. In fleet manager to be able to see who is in what squad, even if only to fleet leader.

These should not be a surprise to Dev team, but acknowledgement of our request would be nice.

Posted: 17 July 2017 02:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1679
Joined  2017-04-11

Agree with all of these points - quality of life improvements that shouldn’t be too hard to implement, please DB!

Signature 

Player from 06th April 2017 - 09th September 2017, now retired.

LLAP

Posted: 17 July 2017 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Total Posts:  98
Joined  2017-03-12

When clicking on an item in the inventory sceen showing locations where to get it would also be a nice addition. Would make prefarming more comfortable…

Posted: 17 July 2017 03:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Total Posts:  97
Joined  2017-03-06

I add my +1 for the thousandth time for seeing proficiency, ESPECIALLY in expedition events.