1 2 > 
Guesses about the 7/27 Klingon Event Crew
Posted: 17 July 2017 03:14 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2016-06-04

So, we have two Dahar Masters in the mix already, and pair of Torreses, some Klaa, etc… 

What would you guess/hope the three coming in the following week event would be?

My hazarded guess-

4* Dahar Master Koloth - COM/SEC
4* Blood Oath Jadzia Dax (Existing) - ENG/SEC/SCI
5* The Albino - SCI/MED/SEC

(Admittedly, I would be down for a Curzon Dax instead of BOJD- though having one existing seems to be the standard)

Posted: 17 July 2017 03:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  33
Joined  2017-05-20

I’d love Klingon Sisko, Klingon O’Brien or Klingon Odo from the DS9 episode Apocalypse Rising. I believe a five star Chancellor Martok seems likely. Maybe another Worf variant (the Worf that I’d want the most right now would be First Officer Worf from the TNG episode Parallels. Might not fit the event theme, though).

Posted: 17 July 2017 04:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2016-10-28

Duras is my best guess.
I’d like a Curzon Dax too, though. As for the last one, Possibly a Kirk, since he hates Klingons so much

Posted: 17 July 2017 09:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  913
Joined  2016-06-15

I don’t expect them to be included, but I was thinking about the obvious missing Klingons in the game and came up with:

From TUC:
Gorkon
Azetbur
Colonel Worf
Rura Penthe Commandant
Gorkon/Azetbur’s assistant(I can’t find his name)

From TNG:
K’mpec
Duras

It’s really crazy to think most of these haven’t been featured when you consider the random crew we’ve gotten and the non-canon creations.

If we had Gorkon instead of Kortar as the 5* special in this event, a lot more people would have recognized him and it would have fit to go from a star in one movie to a star in another movie.

K’mpec would have been great as crew to go with K’Ehleyr instead of some of the random versions of Torres or Genesis Worf.

Posted: 17 July 2017 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1189
Joined  2016-02-04
Sephiroth144 - 17 July 2017 03:14 AM

So, we have two Dahar Masters in the mix already, and pair of Torreses, some Klaa, etc… 

What would you guess/hope the three coming in the following week event would be?

My hazarded guess-

(Admittedly, I would be down for a Curzon Dax instead of BOJD- though having one existing seems to be the standard)

Highly doubt that Blood Oath Dax will be crew. Before the first of these events even started, I made a thread pointing out that she inexplicably lacked the Klingon trait. DB’s response? We might look at that in the future, but we aren’t going to change it right now.

Signature 

Disruptor Beam at court, the court of silence.

VIP 12

Admiral of the 7th Tactical Wing

Member of the VIP 0 Heroes as Darmok Mk 0.5

Posted: 17 July 2017 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2520
Joined  2016-07-14

Dahar Master Koloth seems the most likely “guarantee” on a new character.

Possibles:
Gorkon
Chancellor Martok
Changeling Martok
Klingon Sisko, O’Brien, Odo
Kurzon Dax
Duras

Signature 

This week Frank and Roonis heckle Klingon Janeway, discuss the event point inflation, stat inflation, and question future Mega Event regularity.  Also, Chekov explains how the Russians invented Podcasts.
Brand New Twitter Page!!!! https://twitter.com/FrankAndRoonis

Posted: 17 July 2017 12:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  173
Joined  2016-04-19

Really Really REALLY hoping for Duras.

Signature 

Adult Swim Fleet

82 crew immortalized.

“The truth is usually an excuse for a lack of imagination” - Elim Garak

Posted: 17 July 2017 01:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  626
Joined  2016-06-17
Captain Lost - 17 July 2017 03:26 AM

I’d love Klingon Sisko, Klingon O’Brien or Klingon Odo from the DS9 episode Apocalypse Rising. I believe a five star Chancellor Martok seems likely. Maybe another Worf variant (the Worf that I’d want the most right now would be First Officer Worf from the TNG episode Parallels. Might not fit the event theme, though).

Pretty much what I was going to post though I would have left out Worf. I’d also like to see a 4* Changling Martok too, but they’ll probably save him for a Dominion event.

Posted: 17 July 2017 02:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  657
Joined  2016-04-15

Though I’d love to see another Sisko, Chancellor Martok makes sense! He’s even mentioned in the storyline!

Posted: 17 July 2017 02:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  318
Joined  2016-01-17
[7TW] DaiMon Darmok - 17 July 2017 09:35 AM
Sephiroth144 - 17 July 2017 03:14 AM

My hazarded guess-

Highly doubt that Blood Oath Dax will be crew. Before the first of these events even started, I made a thread pointing out that she inexplicably lacked the Klingon trait. DB’s response? We might look at that in the future, but we aren’t going to change it right now.

Far be it for me to argue with my Admeral but she could still be event crew with out the Klingon Trait. Late “mega event” we had Soran as event crew and he didn’t have Borg as a trait.

Signature 

Sincerely,

Lilac Erosion

Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license
-Lord Wizzlestix IT

Posted: 17 July 2017 03:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  717
Joined  2016-07-18

Koloth should be a lock or close to it. A Martok variant - be he changeling or chancellor - makes sense too.

As for the third? It really depends. I’m assuming Koloth will be a 4*. It seems likely that Martok will be a 5*, which probably rules out the guy who would be my pick - a 5* Chancellor Gorkon.

A Worf variant is an easy guess - there are still a ton of them out there, and he still needs one more to match Riker, so it’s possible. Governor Worf from “All Good Things” is the coolest version remaining, IMO.

Lots of other good options are out there. Fek’lhr is a great fit for this event specifically, so he’d be my guess. Azetbur or Ensign Miral Paris would be great, too.

Posted: 17 July 2017 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2017-05-16

If DB, DB’s then Gowron will remain missing and we will get a new chancellor. Martok seems obvious so I’m going to say we get a non canon choice like…Chancellor Worf.

Posted: 17 July 2017 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  717
Joined  2016-07-18
Fresh - 17 July 2017 03:53 PM

If DB, DB’s then Gowron will remain missing and we will get a new chancellor. Martok seems obvious so I’m going to say we get a non canon choice like…Chancellor Worf.

Actually, assuming that version of Worf was the DS9 version from the 60 seconds between killing Gowron and proclaiming Martok chancellor, a Chancellor Worf would be canon. And I think there’s a half-decent chance you’re right.

Posted: 17 July 2017 04:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  517
Joined  2016-12-08

Sorry, that would be canon.  Worf was Chancellor after he killed Gowron, and before he abdicated to Martok.

Posted: 17 July 2017 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2017-05-16
Dralix - 17 July 2017 04:00 PM

Sorry, that would be canon.  Worf was Chancellor after he killed Gowron, and before he abdicated to Martok.

I don’t get upset about non canon crew so I’m all for it. But I don’t think thats technically correct what you said. Killing the Chancellor does not automatically make you the chancellor. You have to go through the “right of succession”. I’m sure a Klingon expert will correct me if I’m wrong but I seem to remember that is how it works. Otherwise the chancellor would spend 24 hours a day in physical combat from every dope who thinks he would make a better chancellor. tongue wink

Posted: 17 July 2017 04:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  517
Joined  2016-12-08
Fresh - 17 July 2017 04:09 PM

Otherwise the chancellor would spend 24 hours a day in physical combat from every dope who thinks he would make a better chancellor. tongue wink

Such was life in the Klingon empire - kill your superior to take their place.

K’mpec wasn’t challenged for leadership, so there was no victor to simply hand the chancellorship to.  Thus the Rite of Succession.

1 2 > 
1 of 2