NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

Cancel/Recall Shuttle option
Posted: 17 July 2017 12:45 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  890
Joined  2016-04-01

I just accidentally sent a Terran Empire shuttle during a faction event in which Terran Empire isn’t of the factions.  (It’s late here; I was tired.) There’s no way to cancel or recall the shuttle without spending dilithium to speed it up (not going to happen).

It would be helpful to be able to cancel an accidentally sent shuttle (losing only the potential rewards from the shuttle mission) in order to correct the mistake.

Posted: 17 July 2017 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1679
Joined  2017-04-11

I have wanted this for quite a while now.

Signature 

Player from 06th April 2017 - 09th September 2017, now retired.

LLAP

Posted: 17 July 2017 09:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2016-05-18

+1

Dear forums engine. This is not spam.

Posted: 17 July 2017 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Total Posts:  97
Joined  2017-03-06

Again, Really yes.  This weekend I am going to make a List of the super common, simple requests and try to bump them to the top so people don’t have to keep requesting the same thing over and over.

Posted: 20 July 2017 01:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  136
Joined  2016-12-28

+1…have mentioned this before.  Would be nice to cancel given any unforeseen situation, as well as delete skipped missions instead of having them take 12 hours to die on the vine.

Signature 

A committee is a cul-de-sac,  down which good ideas are lured, and quietly strangled…

[BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine

Top 25 Event Finishes:  Resistance; #15….They Came From The Holodeck; #17

52 5/5 and FE; 87 4/4 and FE; 218 Immortalized