Give everyone the same offer during events
Posted: 13 July 2017 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  2016-01-23

I got excited when someone posted a pic of a dilithium offer they got, so I went and restarted my app, and got that horrible ship schematic offer.

As someone with 3 shuttles, I actually need a dilithium offer to be able to do better in faction events.

Now, someone in the same boat who got that offer will have a huge advantage in reaching 4 shuttles. Kind of a kick in the teeth there.

Especially since only your whales can afford the ship schematics, and I am not a whale.

Posted: 14 July 2017 09:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  109
Joined  2017-04-08

It might be worse than you think.

It seems everybody got the schematic offer as part of Klingon month.

If you don’t see a new offer soon, that means they didn’t give you one at all.

Posted: 14 July 2017 11:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2017-02-14

Some of my fleet got the 10 for $10 offer.
Its completely random tbh, which I am hoping will level itself out over time but I’ts really annoying nevertheless.

Do I really want to spend $25 on a ‘feature’ that only nets 500 credits a battle, really its insulting!

Signature 

Tearing up space since Feb 2017

DO BETTER DB!! PLEASE IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Posted: 17 July 2017 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  109
Joined  2017-04-08
Jim Steele - 14 July 2017 11:31 AM

Some of my fleet got the 10 for $10 offer.

My frame of reference is a group of people over on The Bridge who got both offers.

It lead me to believe that the schematic offer was universal, and that DB decided to roll it out at the same time as the random offer for… reasons.

This may not be the case. If it isn’t, though, I’d say some people getting both just makes an already bad situation on the random offers much worse.

Posted: 17 July 2017 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2016-12-05

I did not get a dilithium offer, just the Klingon ship schematic one. What was the dilithium offer?