NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

Shuttle recal or cancel option
Posted: 19 June 2017 12:46 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2016-11-27

Anyone and everyone has accidentally sent off a shuttle without the right boost before. There should definitely be a recall feature. Obviously you would forfeit the rewards and the it would take the same amount of time it had been gone for to return. Why does this not exist yet? I know I have seen people asking for it multiple times. I’m liking all the changes lately DB, please add this to your list. It would be a simple, but awesome addition.

Signature 

STAR TREK JUNKIES

Posted: 19 June 2017 01:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3155
Joined  2016-01-30

I have wanted this ability too. Not because of a missed boost but because I sometimes send off a shuttle then need the crew to run an away mission manually. The ability to just cancel a shuttle would be great.

Posted: 19 June 2017 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2017-06-19

I’ve asked for this feature too. Fingers crossed it will be coming in an update soon…

Posted: 20 June 2017 01:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  280
Joined  2017-02-10
[STJ] Wendell - 19 June 2017 12:46 AM

it would take the same amount of time it had been gone for to return..

What do you mean? You mean if I decide to cancel it after an hour and a half, it would take another hour and a half to be available for use again?

If that’s what you mean, I disagree, I think you should be able to cancel it, forfeit your transmission and boost, and just start again. Right?

Posted: 20 June 2017 10:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2017-06-07

I agree and we should also have some cancel options in the Time Portal. I’ve been saving Honor Hall Stars for trainers and eventually something big and I was checking out the Hall earlier and accidently touched the wrong spot (damn touchscreens)and picked up a Super Rare Citation by mistake. It would have been nice to have an option to cancel this mistake,so, no choice but to FF one of my 4 star crew.

Posted: 20 June 2017 11:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1354
Joined  2017-01-08
General Chance (1 in a million) - 19 June 2017 01:21 PM

I’ve asked for this feature too. Fingers crossed it will be coming in an update soon…

I have also requested this ability. +1

Signature 

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
~ Data, ST:TNG “Haven”