NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

Join the eXo|plosion today!
Posted: 18 June 2017 08:36 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  956
Joined  2016-03-18

EDIT: Someone died of dysentery!  We’ve got a spot!  And, it could be yours!
________

Hi, I’m eXo | SilverRose! You may remember me from such threads as “DB: Do Better” and “Hey, have you got the 1/5 stats done yet for that character that comes out tomorrow?”

Today, I’m here to talk about a Thing We Did that doesn’t involve a major in-game player campaign or character stats.  But first, let’s talk about YOU!

Do you play Star Trek Timelines?

Are you reading about new daily fleet activities and thinking, “Gee… I guess I should find one of those fleet things.”  Or maybe you’re in a fleet with people that might as well be ghosts thinking, “Gee… I guess I should find one of those active fleet things.”

Then, YOU, we should talk.

And let me tell you the epic story of the eXodus…

eXo is a group of people that followed the Artist Formerly Known as B.L. Frank on a fever dream to leave our old fleets behind in search of the One True Timeline that promised we’d all get lots of Guinans. 

And after he sobered up, our eXodus was well under way, no one had Guinan, and so now I’m leader. 

Fun fact: Somewhere in the desert we had a mirage of a bar. There, another group was following the prophecy of Q (the player or DeLancie, no one knows) and some “girl” with a constantly changing name and appearance. And everyone looked so high on life (and Frank on fever) that they said, yeah let’s do this eXodus too.

So, our tribe was born. At first, it wasn’t easy. There was lots of rebuilding of meme and character leveling folders. But, along the way, we realized that sometimes the journey is half the battle.  Wait, that doesn’t sound right.

Anyways….

Who are we?  Like I said, we’re just a group of folks who don’t have Guinan yet. But beyond that, we’re friends, we’re friend-ly, and we’re active, daily players who know some stuff and want to help others know stuff too.

Eh, but what about requirements?  We use the LINE chat app to ramble about bad RNG, share what the kids call “dank memes,” and complain about the lack of Guinans (damn it, Frank).  Our only requirement is that you download Line (it’s free!), check in once a week to make a post about how hard you are going to play in an event so we can squad you up, and play the game as daily as possible.  We may be a small band of merry misfits, but, damn it, we’re merry.

Yeah, but you have like a million VIP points. Do I have to?

I know!  I do have more dollars than sense! 
But we all don’t.  And that’s totally okay.  And if we can help you so you don’t have to throw money at the game in order to do well, we should probably figure out how to stick that in an app and sell it (just kidding, DB, don’t ban me).

So that’s all folks.  Want to work hard, play harder, and see a lot of funny memes?  Join us on our Guinan-less journey today!  I spend too much time on these forums, so just PM me if you’d like what you see and want to talk some more.

Also, we’re the Illuminati.

Tl;dr:
- Join cool peeps
- Please talk to us on LINE when we’re lonely.
- No spending requirements.
- And most importantly, follow Wheaton’s Law.

THIS IS NOT SPAM

Image Attachments
IMG_7320.GIF
 Signature 

Join the eXo|plosion today! One spot remaining!

When I’m not a VIP Hero, I’m a proud VIP 0. But I’m BronzeRose there; F2P can’t afford silver.

Also a proud member of [DCC] Dilithium Causes Cancer with monthly card Silver-Plated Rose. Because it’s hard to play three accounts without some ability to warp.

Posted: 19 June 2017 08:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-01-09

Hi!
I’m friends with Leth, but he won’t let me in his fleet because I’m VIP >0. I’m looking for a fun fleet with solid fans. I’m at level 49 with a good crew. Hope I can make the fleet!  Thanks

Posted: 19 June 2017 10:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2016-03-18

Awesome!  I sent you a PM.

Signature 

When I’m not a VIP Hero, I’m a proud VIP 0. But I’m BronzeRose there; F2P can’t afford silver.

Also a proud member of [DCC] Dilithium Causes Cancer with monthly card Silver-Plated Rose. Because it’s hard to play three accounts without some ability to warp.

Posted: 19 June 2017 06:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Total Posts:  70
Joined  2016-11-03

I wouldn’t mind joining a fleet now that we have those fancy Honor rewards. I think I can contribute my fair share, I check in several times a day and push for ranking as much as possible (without blowing the budget).

Level 51, VIP 10. West coast US if that matters.

Signature 

“The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.”
Immortalized Crew: 149

Posted: 20 June 2017 04:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2017-03-06

I would also like to join your fleet. I’m playing several times a day, normally rank good (between 500 and 1500) in events without a solid strategy (here I could use some help… smile and have a solid crew.

I’m level 57, VIP14 and German (if it matters).

Posted: 20 June 2017 10:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2017-05-11

I would also like to join the fleet. I am a level 56 VIP 7 daily player with a reasonable crew. I guess the main stumbling block is that I have a Guinan?

Posted: 20 June 2017 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2016-03-18

DAMN IT, FRANK!  Now he’s gone and broken one of the yokes on our wagon!  We needed that yoke!

Sadly, this means the eXodus is at capacity for the moment.

We will let you know once we can get that yoke fixed right up.  Or, yanno, someone dies of dysentery or something.

Signature 

Posted: 23 June 2017 08:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2017-06-23

I’d like to join smile

Level 48. Active daily.

I’ll bring cake.

Posted: 20 July 2017 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2016-03-18

GREAT NEWS, EVERYBODY!  Someone fell off the wagon when we tried to fjord the river!  And, no, I don’t mean “fell off the wagon” like Frank when he wakes up after a Vegas binge.  I mean actually fell off the wagon.  Whoops.

And, it really wasn’t great news for them or anything… But it does mean it could be great news for you!

Want to hop aboard the eXo train?  Now’s your chance!  We’ve got one spot open until the next person falls off!  (Damn it, Frank, that wasn’t an invitation to start breaking into the whiskey.)

Signature 

Posted: 27 July 2017 11:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  150
Joined  2017-03-24

I’m just wondering…would I be welcome even though I have Guinan fe 2/5 stars? smile