NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

‹ First  < 3 4 5
Your Goals for STT
Posted: 07 August 2017 04:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2015-01-11

1. Commander Riker and CMO Pulaski are immortalized now and Sniper Reed is just around the corner on the issue. Commander Data is taking slightly longer than i hoped because some bits and pieces are almost impossible to collect from drops in missions and it’s taking an inordinate amount of time trying. (Captain Proton Paris 1/4* is waiting)

Meanwhile Commander Chekov and Mora Pol are the next ones on the list after the previous two are immortalized. I also want to look into Doctor Selar and Richard Castillo after this.

Putting Writer Jake Sisko and Acting Nagus Brunt on the backburner for a bit, they both require items i have no way of getting at this point except the replicator, i don’t trust the faction missions to provide the items in question when completed, nor do i have the patience to wait forever until they show up.

2. Just made it inside the top 50% on Captain’s division for the 7 schematics of the 3* Galaxy class, for now that will do (later on looking to get the 4* double D schematics), moving focus to the Commander division to try get inside 50% there as well for the 7 2* Val Jean schematics, don’t intend to go any further after that.

3. Try complete chapter 5. Been stuck in chapter 5 for a bit now and would like to move it along a bit.

4. Add some green quality crew members, specifically female crew members in order to take part in all the cadet challenges and level up some blue quality female crew members as well.

5. perhaps think about improving faction standings to the more hostile/neutral aligned sides. at the very least get them to a point where i can buy things from those places as an additional to the factions and missions rewards.

Posted: 08 August 2017 12:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  500
Joined  2017-03-27
Xautos - 07 August 2017 04:50 AM

1. Commander Riker and CMO Pulaski are immortalized now and Sniper Reed is just around the corner on the issue. Commander Data is taking slightly longer than i hoped because some bits and pieces are almost impossible to collect from drops in missions and it’s taking an inordinate amount of time trying. (Captain Proton Paris 1/4* is waiting)

Congrats! I wish I had Sniper Reed!

they both require items i have no way of getting at this point except the replicator, i don’t trust the faction missions to provide the items in question when completed, nor do i have the patience to wait forever until they show up.

Generally, there are two crew I’m levelling at any given time: a crewmember that requires faction items and a crewmember that does not require faction items. It works for me, I guess.

2. Just made it inside the top 50% on Captain’s division for the 7 schematics of the 3* Galaxy class, for now that will do (later on looking to get the 4* double D schematics), moving focus to the Commander division to try get inside 50% there as well for the 7 2* Val Jean schematics, don’t intend to go any further after that.

Man, it’s nice to get that daily Galaxy specs, isn’t it?

Signature 

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam

‹ First  < 3 4 5
5 of 5