NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

Terrible Legendary Behold
Posted: 05 June 2017 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2017-05-18

Lt Commander La Forge, Judge Q, Mobile Doctor.

Don’t want to complain about a Leg behold but I’m stacked at Med and Judge Q is only good for Gauntlet.

Went for La Forge because he’s event crew but I have 3 super rares and 1 leg that are going to be stronger. He’s going to be my 5th best eng until he gets to 4* which is probably never going to happen so…

Posted: 05 June 2017 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  566
Joined  2016-07-07
Ace Boogie - 05 June 2017 01:06 PM

Lt Commander La Forge, Judge Q, Mobile Doctor.

Don’t want to complain about a Leg behold but I’m stacked at Med and Judge Q is only good for Gauntlet.

Went for La Forge because he’s event crew but I have 3 super rares and 1 leg that are going to be stronger. He’s going to be my 5th best eng until he gets to 4* which is probably never going to happen so…

While La Forge has been featured in a number of events, the Lt Commander La Forge card, itself, has not.  You might be mistaking it for Captain La Forge.

FF, Mobile Doctor has one of the highest MED bases in the game.  My 1/5 Mobile Doctor is still my 3rd best MED (behind Combat Paris and RAF Bashir).

Judge Q…is acceptable in the Gauntlet, but is still around the 9th best CMD/DIP/SEC and 16th overall.  Very replaceable.

All in all, you probably made the correct pick if you’re set at MED.  La Forge isn’t too hard to level and has a decent enough base.

Signature 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler’s_fallacy

“...people expect that a short run of random outcomes should share properties of a longer run, specifically in that deviations from average should balance out”

Posted: 05 June 2017 02:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2017-05-18

I meant to say I may benefit from the event bonus of a La Forge at some point. Now the question is do I buy the second one and gain a whole 26 base points on eng. As nice as it is to get a leg behold they permanently clog up crew spots. I wish they would give the option of a legendary citation in the behold.

Posted: 05 June 2017 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  653
Joined  2016-10-12

i have 3/5 la forge from leg beholds. not that im complaining that i have received that many stars, but he does drop. and it was a tough behold in the first place.

good luck with toolboxes

Signature 

Admiral Spear of Per Audacia Ad Astra