Beginning to hate this
Posted: 19 May 2017 04:39 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2017-03-18

Over 2 months ive been trying to get a pazlar. Spent every credit, millions. Even bought credits with dilithium to buy more 10x uncommon clicks. Every bonus uncommon click i win. Every credit i earn and ones i buy. Over 2 months. Havent seen one. Ive checked every faction store, and while they have other 2 stars for sale, never the only one i need and. An really use. Pazlar.
Aside from that i am so sick of spending so much and never getting anything that im trying to get or even buy. Other games you can purchase what you want if your willing. See it. There it is. Here is the price. Buy it. This game you pay and oay and pay and most times still never get the 1 and only thing you wanted. Random? Please. Its only random if you can actually get whats pictured sometimes. Like just now. Over 10k in dilithium of 10x pulls trying to get a “the one lore”. Instead i got loads of seven and tuvok. Which i haved already been having to delete. I didnt even get any of the others pictured, one borg, or torres, which i also have been deleting as i have all 4 of those leveled on stars.  Ofcourse its not the first time. This always happens. 100s of real dollars and not even getting what is pictured right out in the forefront. Instead just getting junk. Like only getting beholds of characters i already have and have full stars on. And vip 14. Whats the point. Useless. No reward for my support or money. Thanks guys. I dont being made to dislike something ive loved all through all through growing up, i.e. star trek. So ill out it where it belongs i guess and just hate db. I guess greed and uncare is great when you are on the recieving end of all the money.

Posted: 19 May 2017 05:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  392
Joined  2014-12-20

You can’t reason with RNG, as simple as that… Your case is a standard to this “game”. “It is working as intended”. Do not look for logic, you won’t find it here. The only reasonable decision is to stop buying stuff… It’s not that hard. cheese I got Pazlars from some event packs which are not that hard to win. Hell… I even got two gold characters from these green portal pulls. No EC spent, no dilithium spent, just time… this is all you really need.

Posted: 19 May 2017 11:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  720
Joined  2016-09-23

That was Sito to me.  Had seen multiple copies of every other 2*, but never a Sito.

Then, after playing for about 4 months, I got 2 in under a week.

So don’t fret too much, she will turn up eventually.

Posted: 19 May 2017 12:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  407
Joined  2016-12-17

Get back to us after you start airlocking duplicates. tongue wink

Signature 

“I am Dyslexia of Borg. Your ass will be laminated.”

Posted: 19 May 2017 12:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Total Posts:  65
Joined  2016-08-21

I had to wait months for a second star on Ensign Sato and Ensign To. They are shuffled in the draw somewhere. Take a couple days off from playing it will refresh your outlook on the game.

Posted: 19 May 2017 12:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  386
Joined  2016-02-16

Ha, i know the feeling. Got a 4* behold the other day. Had all three immortalized. Good old RNG. Working as intended.

Signature 

170 Immortalized

Posted: 19 May 2017 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1424
Joined  2016-03-30

You should try checking the faction stores every day for Stargazer Picard wink

Posted: 19 May 2017 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  616
Joined  2016-10-12

i made the same mistake with Melora. stop wasting energy and it will drop.

Signature 

Admiral Spear of Per Audacia Ad Astra

Posted: 19 May 2017 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  297
Joined  2016-07-03

On the bright side-
If you have Pazler at 1/2*, you can hit the Honor Hall and nab that second star.

Trying to get that second star before the Honor Hall?  Now, that was a barrel of laughs.

Posted: 19 May 2017 04:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  562
Joined  2016-11-21

I took me a long time for her to drop too. And once I got her it took even longer for the second star to come in