Anybody else not get the $25 “double the crew” offer for the Borg Queen? Is she not eligible?  I could’ve sworn….
Posted: 18 May 2017 06:20 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  337
Joined  2016-08-30

I’ve heard multiple people say they bought a second copy with the $25 deal,  but I haven’t had it pop up.

Has anyone here bought a second copy? I know there are people who have. Any ideas why I can’t? Anybody else who can’t? Anybody got any theories?

Thinking, this didn’t pop up for me the first time I got her, either. Otherwise I’d have got her,  immediately. I was sick and didn’t get her the first Borg event, and I’ve been waiting for this character since I started.

I promised my squadron I’d have a 3/5* Queen FFd today, and I just have the 2/5*. I feel bad now :(

I will open a ticket, I was just wanting to talk to y’all and figure stuff out in the meantime.

Thanks so much for reading, and in advance for replying. Good luck in today’s event everybody, and have a good one,

-vg

Signature 

—-
[DB]
Need a good, strong fleet? Click here to check out “secret squadron”.

Posted: 18 May 2017 06:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  639
Joined  2016-06-17

I’ve missed the offer for her both weeks so far since both times I managed to pull a different 5* earlier on the day I got her in each event.

Posted: 18 May 2017 06:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  662
Joined  2016-12-08

The double up offer has a 72 hour cooldown.  So if you got the offer say yesterday from another 5*, declined it, then got the queen today, you wouldn’t get it.

Posted: 18 May 2017 08:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  229
Joined  2016-03-12

I’ve gotten it before. Reminder about the 72 hour cool down between $25 dollar offers. That’s why I try not to pull or do anything that could disrupt the cool down.

Posted: 18 May 2017 08:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2016-08-30
Red Shirt Cadet - 18 May 2017 06:38 PM

I’ve missed the offer for her both weeks so far since both times I managed to pull a different 5* earlier on the day I got her in each event.

That’d be nice. And annoying at the same time.

Dralix - 18 May 2017 06:54 PM

The double up offer has a 72 hour cooldown.  So if you got the offer say yesterday from another 5*, declined it, then got the queen today, you wouldn’t get it.

No such luck here.

[Sushi] Ootoro - 18 May 2017 08:01 PM

I’ve gotten it before. Reminder about the 72 hour cool down between $25 dollar offers. That’s why I try not to pull or do anything that could disrupt the cool down.

Alright, thought a bunch of people did it. I am not crazy. Regarding this, anyways.

Thanks guys!

Signature 

—-
[DB]

Posted: 18 May 2017 09:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2016-08-30

They said it was based on chance.

I’ve never got a legendary before without it popping up, since this was introduced. Not once.

Mystery solved. My luck is bad. Bet I won’t get it next week, either.

That, or the legendary I won last event is effecting things. If that’s the case, I may have to lose this event on purpose, if there’s not enough time in-between.

:(

Now waiting for the mystery of the items I can’t use, yet have in my item list. There’s a LOT of stuff I thought I had and disappeared.

Lods, mock this topic, please

Or whatever makes this topic die.

Thanks everybody, all around!

Signature 

—-
[DB]

Posted: 18 May 2017 11:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  407
Joined  2016-12-17

I’d have 6 if I bought all the copies I have been offered.

Signature 

“I am Dyslexia of Borg. Your ass will be laminated.”

Posted: 19 May 2017 02:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  404
Joined  2016-03-30

I got one last week and I currently have the offer active right now waiting for it to disappear. I bought it the first week so my queen is now 4/5. Will finish her off next week, just didn’t see the need to buy the offer twice when we are getting four copies for just a little event work.

Signature 

Fleet= Quark’s Holosuite

Posted: 19 May 2017 11:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  241
Joined  2016-08-30

I got it the first time to ensure 5/5 by end of the month. I have noticed that when the offer “should” pop up, based on the last time I got one, often restarting the app will magically have the offer counting down.

Example: Assimilated Geordi pack, then pulled 2 more, and no offer. Restarted the app because this has happened before, and LO! the $25 offer was already counting down…

Signature 

Perception is the thin dividing line between reality and fiction

Immortalized crew count:
25×1★; 33×2★; 40×3★; 30×4★; 30×5★

Someone lifted my sig crew count! I’m flattered!