NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

‹ First  < 4 5 6
Can we get an update on Honor Values?
Posted: 19 May 2017 10:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  350
Joined  2016-08-30
p377y7h33f - 19 May 2017 09:39 PM
virus gift - 19 May 2017 09:13 PM
Althea Biermont - 19 May 2017 12:58 PM

Nod,

Thanks for replying in the thread.  Has any consideration been given to the idea of data mining the airlocked crew from the past and granting retroactive honor?

Yes, it would be a one-time spike and some players might be able to get more than one legendary citation right away, but it would only be a blip.  Once that one time splurge was gone, it would be back to the slow influx of honor that you guys planned for.

Best idea I’ve heard in ages and ages. You’re my new best friend!

i tried sucking up to a CS rep and started my ticket with an innocent request of my 1/4 Valeris i dismissed in 2016. once granted, i tried moving onto the rest of my 1/4’s and duplicates i dismissed before 1.9, but she caught on fairly quick and informed me that that no additional crew will be restored to be exchanged for honor, and that that was the way the game was meant to be played before 1.9.

- computer, reinitialize all dismissed crew members beginning stardate -306836!
- request denied.
- override!
- insufficient clearance.
- i’ll take an extra large prune juice then. thanks anyway.

That’s cool you at least got something.  Better than I usually do.

But yeah, I’ve airlocked SO MANY things I wish I had now, that I’d have enough to FF Kahless if this was a thing. It’d go a long, long way to satisfy the userbase, too. Especially the veteran players.

Signature 

—-
Blood from a stone DB, never again.
Need a good fleet with good people? Click here to check out mine!

Posted: 20 May 2017 06:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2656
Joined  2014-09-09

It would provide a great deal of goodwill and would cost absolutely nothing for them to do. It’s just data and pixels.

Signature 

Althea Biermont
Fleet:  Quark’s Holosuite

Ulmos Phree Tu’Plae
Fleet:  Where No Main Has Joined Before

Posted: 20 May 2017 07:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2016-05-18

Also consider that for veteran high VIP players, enough honor for a few 5* citations would encourage spending to fill out some of the legendary crew they already have… especially with a release of previous portals…

Currently, I am 66% of the way toward a 5* citation, not really significant enough to increase how I am spending in the game… If I had 3-4, the portals become very attractive to add stars to existing crew… If I could take a 1/5 to 3/5 and use the citations to finish fusing, I would definitely go for more portal pulls…

With any new release, the opportunity for early adopters to utilize and enjoy the premium benefits should not be compromised or shortened… but after things have settled, retroactive honor and portal re-releases could provide a big uptick in revenue and increase goodwill from your long time players…

Food for thought…

Also… this is not Spam, more like canned unicorn meat…

Signature 

Fleetmember of Quark’s Holosuite
Immortalized Crew: 40 x 5* (+26 FE), 86 x 4*, 43 x 3*, 25 x 2*, 26 x 1*
Event Records: 7th Our Thoughts Combined, 16th Game’s Afoot, 36th Isthmian Games, 85th Zero Hour

‹ First  < 4 5 6
6 of 6

‹‹ Koan      This month got Voyager heavy ››