NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

‹ First  < 5 6 7
Saturday Cadet Challenge: Adv. Certain Formality
Posted: 28 August 2017 04:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1679
Joined  2017-04-11
WaldoMag - 28 August 2017 04:09 AM

Once all nodes are crit., all you need is 5 crew. You may have to consult the wiki to make sure that you cover the rare rewards.
For Saturday challenge you only need four crew. For Sunday’s challenge you need to add one crew to guarantee success on last epic mission I think 5 crew choices are available. On one account, I use Klingon Dukat on the other Troi.

The four for Sat. challenge are Saavk, B’Etor, Ezri, and Torres.
Saavik is used for SCI/CMD, B’Etor DIP/SEC, Ezri SEC/MED, Torres for ENG.

These four can garner all rewards and guarantee success. On all missions except Sunday’s epic Of Two Evil.
So if you are not worried about that one mission on epic, all you need are those four.

Great, I’ll add this to the OP, thanks!

Signature 

Player from 06th April 2017 - 09th September 2017, now retired.

LLAP

‹ First  < 5 6 7
7 of 7