[NDQ] Noobs of the Delta Quadrant - Helping Beginners Become Admirals
Posted: 29 March 2017 02:52 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  197
Joined  2017-02-23

Noobs of the Delta Quadrant is a structured fleet with a single mission - to help beginners become admirals.

We are offering;

- Real help from real players. Veteran players in the fleet are providing guidance and advice on a variety of topics.

- Equal opportunity. Your VIP level is irrelevant. We have both F2P and P2P veteran players that can help you on your journey to become an admiral.

- Strong community. We have an established, loyal, fun and friendly community.

- Experienced and fearless leadership. Many of our officers have proven themselves managing guilds/player communities in a variety of games.

- Secondary communication platform.  We are using Discord as a secondary communication channel as it provides us with not only a persistence fleet chat with notifications, but also a place to post and comment on game related/random content.

- No strings attached. Once you feel ready to face the STT universe either on your own or by joining another fleet or maybe by starting your own fleet, you are free to do so.

We require our players;

- To be active.

- Respectful to others.

- Add the [NDQ] fleet tag to their name.

- Join our Discord server.

- Able to read/write in English. As most of our resources are in English.

Posted: 13 April 2017 08:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1195
Joined  2017-04-11

Hello.

I have applied in game to join your fleet and look forward to contributing to it.

Signature 

My 4* & 5* Crew/Ship collection is in my Bio
Gauntlet Crew Top 10s / ‘First to Max’ list / Limited Crew list / Gauntlet Crit Chances
Noobs of the Delta Quadrant [NDQ] fleet officer - Delta Flyer Noobs squadron
United Kingdom. Started playing: 06th Apr 2017

Posted: 20 April 2017 11:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2017-04-03

I joined NDQ when I was about lvl 12 (now 28), obviously shortly after gaining access to fleets. I’ve been able to learn a lot from the crew and contribute information at times.

There’s all kinds of people here, each of whom is friendly, respectful, and helpful.

Some of us are free playing, some are paying, so there’s always someone who can help advise on your perspective.

Posted: 19 May 2017 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Total Posts:  60
Joined  2017-01-05

Noobs of the Delta Quadrant has one opening in the fleet.  Feel free to PM me or the other members who are represented in this thread.  We are here to help smile

Posted: 03 June 2017 06:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Joined  2017-01-05

NDQ has one open spot!  If you are interested in joining our fleet send a PM to myself or anyone else with the NDQ tag you see on the forums.

Posted: 28 June 2017 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Joined  2017-01-05

NDQ is recruiting with a couple spots open.  We have an excellent mix of experienced players who are willing to help and beginners who are on their way to becoming experienced players smile

The fleet details are in the first post of this thread.

For more info, either send me a PM or simply apply in game and we can start the conversation.

Search “Noobs of the Delta Quadrant” to find us in game.

Happy Exploring!

Posted: 25 July 2017 01:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Joined  2017-01-05

NDQ does have openings!  Send me a PM now to begin your journey to become an Admiral smile