Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1017
Joined  2017-01-08

Portal pull reward from this event got me a Behold with the following crew:

Defiant Commander Worf
Dr. David Marcus
Blood Oath Jadzia Dax

I already have Ba’ku Worf (1/4). And I have 1701 Jadzia Dax (2/4)—although I realize she is SCI focused and the other version is SEC focused… but 1701’s base SCI beats the heck out of David’s SCI, right?

Any advice—best for Gauntlet, best for Arena, easiest/hardest to level—would be greatly appreciated. But I suppose I’ll have to make a decision very soon, as I can’t do anything with the game until I’ve dismissed the Behold and made my choice.

Thanks in advance!

Signature 

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
~ Data, ST:TNG “Haven”

Posted: 20 March 2017 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  165
Joined  2016-01-18

Not knowing what else you have in your crew, I can only say that it is more important to have more SCI.  Additionally, Defiant Commander Worf is meh.  I find Baku Worf is far better at similar levels. I don’t have any experience with Blood Oath Jadzia.

I vote David Marcus.

Signature 

Long Life and Prosperity

Posted: 20 March 2017 06:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1017
Joined  2017-01-08
JayBeezy - 20 March 2017 06:11 PM

Not knowing what else you have in your crew, I can only say that it is more important to have more SCI.  Additionally, Defiant Commander Worf is meh.  I find Baku Worf is far better at similar levels. I don’t have any experience with Blood Oath Jadzia.

I vote David Marcus.

Okay, thanks—I appreciate the reply. I wish I didn’t dislike the character of David Marcus so much, lol.

Having Ba’ku Worf, I think you’re right that I’m covered in that area. And as Blood Oath Dax is split amongst 3 skills, with SEC at the top—and with me already having SEC covered fairly well (Kal-if-fee Spock, Locutus, several really strong 3* crew), I feel like she might not be needed, either.

I’ve read up on a few forum threads that said David’s SCI is really second only to my 1701 Dax, but what probably seals the deal for me just as much is that his secondary trait of ENG is also pretty decent, and ENG is where I could really use a boost.

So, David it is. (Curly-haired pretty boy…) tongue rolleye

Signature 

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
~ Data, ST:TNG “Haven”

Posted: 22 March 2017 03:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2016-10-12

david has a great trait list. once leveled, could be quite useless, since he gets played similar to ensign mendon and scientist degra.

Signature 

Admiral Spear of Per Audacia Ad Astra