NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

‹ First  < 3 4 5
Obvious cheating
Posted: 03 February 2017 11:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  729
Joined  2016-09-23
[BL] Frank - 02 February 2017 05:14 PM

There are some players, like myself, who have paid a nominal sum of money to DB whilst playing this game.

Frank, given that you’ve admitted elsewhere to spending 5-figures on this game, either you need to double-check the definition of “nominal,” or you and I operate on very different scales.

Not saying I’m mad if that’s the case, just wanted to make sure you meant what that word means.

Posted: 03 February 2017 11:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  497
Joined  2016-06-13

Posted: 03 February 2017 11:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  729
Joined  2016-09-23

Understood, but in an “introduction” to a new player, they won’t get that.

Oh, and I second the motion to close the thread. grin

Posted: 03 February 2017 12:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  629
Joined  2016-11-21
(nWo) Tribble of Borg Nemesis - 03 February 2017 11:01 AM
[TRF] Species 8471 - 03 February 2017 10:58 AM
(nWo) Tribble of Borg Nemesis - 03 February 2017 10:51 AM

<snipped>

I thought this forum is for gaming problems not for personal attacks to other players

It sounded like a friendly ribbing, not a malicious one.

+1 to end this disaster of a thread

you have to learn a lot little Padawan xD

A true teacher realises that he doesn’t know it all

Posted: 03 February 2017 12:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  712
Joined  2016-07-13

I’m available to hire for espionage what’s the going rate? smile

All joking aside to win an event it goes to who wants the win more and who has the deepest wallet you learn that early on there is no secret, no loophole and no strategy other than p2w. For what it’s worth it’s a hollow victory nobody remembers who won the event a few weeks from now.

I suggested a Hall of Fame leaderboard for event winners only so they can immortalise their wins on a leaderboard one for each type of event based on final VP scores. If you guys are gonna spend 600-1k for the honour of winning an event it should be recorded for all to see instead of a snapshot on your camera roll. Otherwise your better off buying 5/5 crew from packs and airlocking 100 4*‘s it’s cheaper.

Signature 

Posted: 03 February 2017 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]  
Federation Council
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  263
Joined  2016-09-07

Hi All! Per player requests I am going to close this thread. And add a gentle reminder not to personally attack each other. Thank you!

~DB Heather

‹ First  < 3 4 5
5 of 5