NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

Behold help - Admiral Riker or Judge Q? 
Posted: 31 January 2017 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2016-10-21

The only other Legendary I have is 1/5 Convergence Day Quark.

Checking the wiki, Judge Q seems to unlock a lot of nodes.  But I also seem to have other unlocks for these, such as Klingon Quark and Mirror K’Ehleyr. 

If I get him to FE, 1/5 Q would be my second-highest SEC, after 3/4 Warship Chakotay and ahead of 3/4 Mirror K’Ehleyr. 

If I get 1/5 Riker to FE, he would be my second-highest CMD, after 4/4 Angel One Riker and ahead of 1/5 Convergence Day Quark.

Posted: 31 January 2017 04:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2016-06-14

You know id go with getting another star on quark (im assuming he was the other in your behold?) you have a pilot with command (which is really the main draw on admiral Riker) and they changed the traits so Q is less appealing if you have the alternative traits. And getting a 2/5 rather then another 1/5 is always better imo.

Posted: 31 January 2017 04:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2016-06-04

I’d say pick the one you like better; Q is nice, Riker is nice- and at your point in the game, go ahead and pick the character you like better, as both will help you out.

Posted: 31 January 2017 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2016-11-27

Judge Q is insanely hard to level. Admiral Riker is not too bad. I’d go with riker.

Signature 

The Guardians of Tomorrow

Chief Tailor

Protecting the galaxy’s future from itself

Posted: 31 January 2017 04:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  854
Joined  2016-09-15
Commodore Decker - 31 January 2017 04:40 PM

The only other Legendary I have is 1/5 Convergence Day Quark.

Checking the wiki, Judge Q seems to unlock a lot of nodes.  But I also seem to have other unlocks for these, such as Klingon Quark and Mirror K’Ehleyr. 

If I get him to FE, 1/5 Q would be my second-highest SEC, after 3/4 Warship Chakotay and ahead of 3/4 Mirror K’Ehleyr. 

If I get 1/5 Riker to FE, he would be my second-highest CMD, after 4/4 Angel One Riker and ahead of 1/5 Convergence Day Quark.

I would pick Admiral Riker. Who is the other one you did not mention? I think Judge Q is harder to level.
I have both. Riker I have at level 100. Judge Q is sitting at level 50 even after the events with Q.

Posted: 31 January 2017 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2016-10-21
Warby - 31 January 2017 04:56 PM

Judge Q is insanely hard to level. Admiral Riker is not too bad. I’d go with riker.

Thanks, I think it’ll be Riker then.  The third was Shinzon, who doesn’t seem to have enough going for him, especially next to the other two.

Posted: 31 January 2017 05:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1927
Joined  2014-04-18

I think you made a good pick with Riker.  I’d be happy to have him on my team.

Signature 

“Seize the time - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ~ Jean Luc Picard / Kamin
Fleet = eXo, Formerly Unimatrix B4-0

Posted: 31 January 2017 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  854
Joined  2016-09-15
Commodore Decker - 31 January 2017 05:39 PM
Warby - 31 January 2017 04:56 PM

Thanks, I think it’ll be Riker then.  The third was Shinzon, who doesn’t seem to have enough going for him, especially next to the other two.

May DABO and the basic x10 reward pack FF Riker and Quark.