NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

< 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›
Most Wanted: Ships and Crew
Posted: 02 November 2016 02:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  959
Joined  2016-05-04
DB Becca - 02 November 2016 02:21 PM

Def. have all the amazing poll threads bookmarked.

I feel confident that Traveler Wesley eventually will be a crew, because our beloved Ryan “WesleyCrushinIt” CS lead was recently promoted to associate game designer for STT and is working on crew. He may inundate us with Wesleys if we don’t watch him carefully.

Can we get all three versions of The Traveler? As everyone knows, they would be called Traveler, Fat Traveler, and Native American Traveler.

Signature 

F2P for me. I like a challenge. You can use your money, I’ll use my talents.

Posted: 02 November 2016 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2540
Joined  2016-07-14
Lethifold - 02 November 2016 02:25 PM

Def. have all the amazing poll threads bookmarked.

I feel confident that Traveler Wesley eventually will be a crew, because our beloved Ryan “WesleyCrushinIt” CS lead was recently promoted to associate game designer for STT and is working on crew. He may inundate us with Wesleys if we don’t watch him carefully.

Can we get all three versions of The Traveler? As everyone knows, they would be called Traveler, Fat Traveler, and Native American Traveler.

Almost Canon Boothby Traveler is my vote.

Signature 

This week Frank and Roonis talk about extra long shuttles,  the concept of F2P pain to convert to spending customers, discuss how Odo is not a Dax, and discuss the worst Starfleet Department to work in, HR.

Brand New Twitter Page!!!! https://twitter.com/FrankAndRoonis

Posted: 02 November 2016 02:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  956
Joined  2016-03-18

You’ve officially answered half of my AMA questions and it isn’t even Friday yet!

Signature 

Join the eXo|plosion today! One spot remaining!

When I’m not a VIP Hero, I’m a proud VIP 0. But I’m BronzeRose there; F2P can’t afford silver.

Also a proud member of [DCC] Dilithium Causes Cancer with monthly card Silver-Plated Rose. Because it’s hard to play three accounts without some ability to warp.

Posted: 02 November 2016 02:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  205
Joined  2016-09-25

Christopher Pike
Icheb
Borg Queen
Guinan

I think those are the big ones for me.  Here are a few others that would be cool to have:

Amanda Rogers (female Q)
Junior (young male Q)
another version of Kes (maybe old, angry Kes)
Old Jake Sisko
Benny Russell (“1950s writer” Benjamin Sisko, though he isn’t exactly real (but “it’s real!”))
Senator Vreenak (“It’s a fake!”)—he has to be in that pose, holding the data chip.  No ifs, ands, or buts!
Adult Miral Torres (from “Endgame”)

As for ships:

“All Good Things…” Enterprise D
Enterprise E
NX-01
Klingon Cruiser (one of: D7, K’tinga, Vor’cha, Negh’var)
USS Reliant (especially because the Miranda-class shows up in all of the Dominion War battles)
Excelsior-class (Enterprise B or USS Excelsior)

Posted: 02 November 2016 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  135
Joined  2016-05-01

Ships; Enterprise E and USS Prometheus from Voyager.

Characters;  Barge of the Dead B’Elanna Torres, Captain Braxton, Borg Queen, Vic Fontaine, any out of makeup character from Far Beyond the Stars.

Signature 

Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

ZERO chatting/social requirements, unless you want to join in on our discord channel where we plan for events. No VIP or level requirements. We only ask that you’re an active player.

If that sounds like you join up! Anyone welcome.

Posted: 02 November 2016 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2016-04-12
DB Becca - 02 November 2016 12:45 PM

Howdy from the great state of Oklahoma (where I am today),

I have a request!

Many threads have been started and discussed regarding most wanted ships and crew in this game.

I’m about to compile that list and hand it to the product owner, who has asked me for this list specifically from the forum community.

I can go around and look at threads (and I will), but I thought I’d also just start a thread—

What ship do we lack that you want?
What crew do we lack that you want?

Pie in the sky, go for it! I will hand the list over by Friday. Probably on a PADD.

Becca,
  If your’re really serious, please listen to the STT community and stop releasing new crew already as you’ve promised. The crew pool is already so diluted as to make it very diffucult to fuse who we already have. We already have enough crew to play the game a dozen times over. That being said, new ships and new ways to interact with them would be nice. How about arena events where squads can fight together? More functionality for fleets and squads in general. Increased social interaction where the end goal isn’t just a few credits.

Ships I’d like to see:
NX-01
Admiral Janeway’s refit Voyager.
Breen fighter
Klingon Battlecruiser
1701-E
Xindi ships
Species 8472 Bioship

Keep in mind that all 3* and most of the 4* ships we already have are utterly useless (just like our blue crew) when you decide which ships to release as well as what rating to give them. For instance, the Bounty is just an old Kilngon bird of prey yet it is the most powerful ship in the game? I’m interested in hearing your thoughts.

Posted: 02 November 2016 03:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1155
Joined  2016-05-29

Crew Members Not Presently in the Game
Arex (TAS; first appearance: “Beyond the Farthest Star”)
Caithlin Dar (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)
Demora Sulu (Star Trek Generations)
Elizabeth Cutler (ENT; first appearance: “Strange New World”)
Gorkon (Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country)
Gorta (TNG “Firstborn”)
Lenara Kahn (DS9 “Rejoined”)
M’ress (TAS; first appearance: “The Survivor”)
Marta (TOS “Whom Gods Destroy”)
Martha Landon (TOS “The Apple”)
Quinn (VOY “Death Wish”)
Romulan Commander (TOS “Balance of Terror”)
Shelby (TNG “The Best of Both Worlds”)
Thelin (TAS “Yesteryear”)

Variants of Characters Presently in the Game
Data | Ebeneezer Scrooge (TNG “Devil’s Due”)
Picard | Sweet Suede Jacket (TNG; first appearance: “Darmok”)
Riker | Gaslight Victim Riker (TNG “Frame of Mind”, ideally with sound clip shouting, “I may be surrounded by insanity, but I am not insane!”)
Sisko | Niners Manager (DS9 “Take Me Out to the Holosuite”)
Spock | Selek (TAS “Yesteryear”)
Tuvok | Mirror Tuvok (DS9 “Through the Looking Glass”) [We have no idea what that Tuvok was skilled at doing, so I say make him an ENG/MED superstar!]

Pretty much Mirror Universe and Niners everyone.

Ships
Constitution Class Starship (Refit) (first appearance: Star Trek: The Motion Picture)
Romulan Bird of Prey (TOS; first appearance: “Balance of Terror”)
Sovereign-Class Starship (first appearance: Star Trek: First Contact)
U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-A (first appearance: Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home)
U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E (first appearance: Star Trek: First Contact)

Added to the Game Since This Post Was Originally Written
Borg Queen (First Contact)
Commander Nevesa (TOS “The Enterprise Incident”)
Durango Troi (TNG “A Fistful of Datas”)
Lieutenant Valeris (Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country)
Mirror T’Pol (ENT “In a Mirror, Darkly, Part II”)
NX-01 Enterprise (ENT; first appearance: “Broken Bow”)
Sybok (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)
Umpire Odo (DS9 “Take Me Out to the Holosuite”)
Vic Fontaine (DS9; first appearance: “His Way”)
Will Scarlett Worf (TNG “Qpid”, amazingly includes “I protest, I am NOT a Merry Man!” sound clip!)

Signature 

Fleet Recruitment Info: Attack of the Crohn’s
Advice Threads:
Riker’s Angels: Sito/Seska/Pazlar | Crew Dismissal Advice | Behold! Advice | #JusticeForGeordi

Posted: 02 November 2016 03:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  658
Joined  2016-08-28

Transformed Gary Mitchell

Image Attachments
Gary_Mitchell_After.jpg
 Signature 

Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have openings for like-minded Captains!

Posted: 02 November 2016 03:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  561
Joined  2016-07-30

No love for Lieutenant Hawk? Even the borgified version would be ok. I also realized last night that we don’t have enough Quark variants. Might I suggest Lumba aka Trans Quark? As I’ve alluded to in other posts, I’d step over my own mother to have Vic in-game. Take all my money.

Please do not include that abomination Enterprise-D version. That triple nacelle monstrosity is an affront to Gene Roddenberry’s idea of what a starship is. That crap wouldn’t have flown if he were alive at the time.

I’d also like to see some Klingon ships other than Birds of Prey. Negh’var and Vor’cha specifically, but some of the classic Trek ships like the K’Tinga would be cool, too, I guess. Borg Sphere or Diamond? Yes, please.

Akira and Steamrunner would be at the top of my list for Feddie ships. Sovereign and Excelsior a close second.

Edit: Shortened link to Gene Roddenberry’s view on nacelles since the forum didn’t like how long it was.

Signature 

My Crew Quarters

Prolific STT Wiki contributor.

Star Trek is a work of fiction. All characters in this game are fake. If you believe otherwise, please seek professional help. We care about you.

Posted: 02 November 2016 03:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1723
Joined  2016-01-25
eljay13 - 02 November 2016 03:18 PM

YESSSSSSS!

We’d like to focus on ships next because PVP is going through a major change and we’re iterating on ships and battles very much. We aren’t going to “stop releasing crew” because, as is evident from this thread, many favorites still aren’t out there. But we haven’t been releasing them at such a breakneck pace, you may have noticed, as we were before. We’d like to hear from you.

I mean, mine are:

Guinan
Spot
Porthos
Gracie
George

..sensing a theme, other than Guinan, hmmm..

But I’m hearing a common theme on the ships and will make sure these get prioritized in order of how much I’m hearing the clamoring.

So clamor! Champion your favorite!

Signature 

Star Trek Timelines Community Manager
LLAP

Posted: 02 November 2016 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1723
Joined  2016-01-25
Darxide - 02 November 2016 03:23 PM

No love for Lieutenant Hawk? Even the borgified version would be ok. I also realized last night that we don’t have enough Quark variants. Might I suggest Lumba aka Trans Quark?

Please do not include that abomination Enterprise-D version. That triple nacelle monstrosity is an affront to Gene Roddenberry’s idea of what a starship is.

I’d also like to see some Klingon ships other than Birds of Prey. Negh’var and Vor’cha specifically, but some of the classic Trek ships like the K’Tinga would be cool, too, I guess. Borg Sphere or Diamond? Yes, please.

Akira and Steamrunner would be at the top of my list for Feddie ships. Sovereign and Excelsior a close second.

Lieutenant Hawk (RIP) was awesome. Good call.

Signature 

Star Trek Timelines Community Manager
LLAP

Posted: 02 November 2016 03:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2016-06-16
DangerDrake - 02 November 2016 01:24 PM

CREW
Captain Keogh
Falcon O’Brien
Klingon O’Brien
Brian Boru O’Brien w/ matching Bashir

You forgot 1* transporter room O’Brien.

As for me, here’s my most wanted from a month ago:

Hukilau - 29 September 2016 12:03 AM

TOS: Miss Claridge Pike / Image of Surak
TNG: Spot / Kamala / Emperor Kahless / Gul Madred
DS9: Enabran Tain / Tora Ziyal
VOY: Lon Suder / Icheb
ENT: Old Surak / Pineapple Cake Reed
Movies: Borg Queen / George and Gracie

Or how about a few more Romulans:
Alidar Jarok / Setal
Selok / T’Pel
Pardek
Toreth
Vreenak

Since then Lon Suder has been added, so how about Species 8472 or Dr. Zimmerman

Image Attachments
CaptainPike.jpgMalcolm_Reeds_birthday_cake.jpgGeorgeGracie.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 02 November 2016 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  892
Joined  2016-03-04

Ships:
Dominion Battlecruiser

Crew:
Kilana
Weyoun Clone 5
Weyoun Clone 6
Weyoun Clone 7
Weyoun Clone 8
Mirror Brunt
Tiron
Penk
Krem
Kevin Mulkahey
Luaran
Eris
Yelgrun

Signature 

[9RS | Combs] Kilana
9RS fleet is recruiting! Contact me for more information.

Posted: 02 November 2016 04:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  239
Joined  2016-03-03
DB Becca - 02 November 2016 03:24 PM

YESSSSSSS!

We’d like to focus on ships next because PVP is going through a major change and we’re iterating on ships and battles very much. We aren’t going to “stop releasing crew” because, as is evident from this thread, many favorites still aren’t out there. But we haven’t been releasing them at such a breakneck pace, you may have noticed, as we were before. We’d like to hear from you.

I mean, mine are:

Guinan
Spot
Porthos
Gracie
George

But I’m hearing a common theme on the ships and will make sure these get prioritized in order of how much I’m hearing the clamoring.

You forgot Picard’s lionfish.

I’d also love the Enterprise E and the NX-01 (I’m sure theyre already being worked on though smile)

And Mirror Mayweather, rockin the high top fade.

Posted: 02 November 2016 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  301
Joined  2016-10-17
DB Becca - 02 November 2016 03:24 PM

YESSSSSSS!

I mean, mine are:

Guinan
Spot
Porthos
Gracie
George

I use to have a Borg teddy bear from Quark’s bar at the old Star Trek Experience in Vegas, add him to the list with the pets, would make a fun pack :P

< 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›
2 of 27