NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

Erratic/buggy ship stats keep changing!
Posted: 20 September 2016 06:08 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2016-05-18

The stats keep changing, it’s utter chaos. No wonder there are zillions of edits for this on the wiki, and people keep changing the same thing over and over with different values. Maybe the app isn’t updating correctly when upgrading a ship, or whatever.

On my main account I have a L.3 Intrepid-Class ship which has a Shield Regeneration of 1000 (of this I have a snapshot). On my F2P account I have the SAME ship with the SAME level - and it had only 950! I am 100% certain of this - and of course I DON’T have a snapshot of this… -.-

Then I upgraded my F2P ship to L.4. Now it still/also had a Ship Regeneration of 950. Again, I didn’t make a snapshot.

THEN I restarted the F2P app, and checked the ship stats - and the L.4 Ship Regeneration changed to 1075! What gives?

Is there a point/system to this, or is this just yet another bug?

Posted: 21 September 2016 02:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2016-05-18

OK, it *appears* that only Ship Regeneration is affected: It does not update when upgrading a ship. An app restart is required to show the new and correct value.

People adding to the Wiki, please take this into account.

Cheers!