‹ First  < 25 26 27
FLEET CENTRAL
Posted: 10 September 2017 02:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 391 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2017-09-02

Greetings all,
    I’m looking for a fleet, preferably after the next event. For me, I am a level 48 and a VIP 12 player, with a good portion of experience to provide; however, I like to pick and choose events that I can play, based on crew and how much time I have during the week. I’m also kinda chatty as well. I am open to using the Line App.

Anyway, for those interested, please PM me on the game because I will receive it and for heavens sake don’t sound desperate because I won’t accept the offer.

Posted: 10 September 2017 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 392 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2017-09-02

Greetings all,
    I’m looking for a fleet, preferably after the next event. For me, I am a level 48 and a VIP 12 player, with a good portion of experience to provide; however, I like to pick and choose events that I can play, based on crew and how much time I have during the week. I am open to using the Line App.

Anyway, for those interested, please PM me on the game because I will receive it and for heavens sake don’t sound desperate because I won’t accept the offer.

Posted: 10 September 2017 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 393 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2017-09-02

Greetings, all.
    I am currently looking for a fleet after the next event, unless you can convince me to join your fleet before September 21st. It’s not arrogance but I like to pick and choose which events I would like to play; and in addition to that, I’m looking for a fleet that isn’t all about game, but can be social too. I also have the Line App, so I can be flexible on that note.
    As for me, I am currently at level 48 and closing in on 49. I’ve been upgrading my certain lower stars (mostly 2 and 3) to improve my immortal stats because I didn’t exactly focus on that when I started playing, or when the game came out. I have 3 shuttles, and VIP 12.
    You can reach me on here or PM me on the game chat. Thank you!

Posted: 10 September 2017 05:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 394 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2017-07-04

Strong Player Looking for an Active Fleet

Level 52 Captain
358 Total Crew
108 Frozen Crew Members
250 Active Crew Members
80 Legendary Crew Members
Strongest Players- Kahless, Guinan, Lincoln, Locutus, Chancellor Gowron
All Ships Maxed unless newly available

My old squad often placed in the top 100 of each weeks events, but our Fleet leader has been missing for months and the game would not transfer leadership, so people have been trickling away since no one can be added to help with fleet starbase building without Admiral approval.

I participate in each weeks activities and have personally placed in the top 250 in an event.  I regularly win the gantlet and meet my daily goals. 

Currently, I am the highest scorer in my fleet and squad, which has taken all the fun out of it.  I have been less inclined to participate without an active fleet, reflective in my numbers in the last two weeks. 

Anticipating a departure, I have not contributed any starbase components to my fleet, of which I have acquired many.  These components further sweeten the rewards for a fleet that is active and welcoming.  Also, I have a brother who plays the game and would love to transfer as well. 

If you think I might be a good fit, your fleet is active, and you have a squad with a spot open that like to earn weekly rewards and make a play for it, hit me back.  I am .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) through the game interface.  Captain Rhees

Posted: 10 September 2017 06:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 395 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2017-07-04

Strong Player Looking for an Active Fleet

Level 52 Captain
108 Frozen Crew Members
250 Active Crew Members
80 Legendary Crew Members
Strongest Players- Kahless, Guinan, Lincoln, Locutus, Chancellor Gowron
All Ships Maxed unless newly available

My old squad often placed in the top 100 of each weeks events, but our Fleet leader has been missing for months and the game would not transfer leadership, so people have been trickling away since no one can be added to help with fleet starbase building without Admiral approval.  I participate in each weeks activities and have personally placed in the top 250 in an event.  I regularly win the gantlet and meet my daily goals.  Currently, I am the highest scorer in my fleet and squad, which has taken all the fun out of it.  I have been less inclined to participate without an active fleet, reflective in my numbers in the last two weeks.  Anticipating a departure, I have not contributed any starbase components to my fleet, of which I have acquired many.  These components further sweeten the rewards for a fleet that is active and welcoming.  Also, I have a brother who plays the game and would love to transfer as well. 
If you think I might be a good fit, your fleet is active, and you have a squad with a spot open that like to earn weekly rewards and make a play for it, hit me back.  I am .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) through the game interface.  Captain Rhees

Posted: 12 September 2017 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 396 ]  
Yeoman
RankRank
Total Posts:  96
Joined  2017-01-05

Noobs of the Delta Quadrant - Helping Beginners Become Admirals

NDQ is a mixed fleet from around the world.  We have many experienced players who are willing to help with the most basic of questions as well as many who are on their way to becoming those experienced players themselves.

Our requirements are simple: Be active, use the NDQ tag in game and jump on our fleet discord server.

If you are wondering how to find us, simple! Either send myself a PM here or simply search for “Noobs of the Delta Quadrant” in game and hit apply.  We can start the conversation there.

We look forward to joining with you on your journey to become the explorer you wish to be!

This is an ad… but a legitimate one… not spam smile

Posted: 13 September 2017 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 397 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2016-01-25

Captains!

Fleet COLORED TRIBBLES is looking for new members. Playing in a fleet gives you more and more advantages these days. And to build starbases playing in a fleet will save a LOT of time.

What is our philosophy? Do we have one? Do we want to rule you? Force chatting? Avoid chatting? no.

Just feel free to join and let’s give it all a try and see how it develops.
Play Events and get benefits. Leave out an event and it will be ok.
There is no need to play each day.

We are 4 players by today, Top-Level players are (today’s stats):

LVL 55
immortalized 139
5-star-crew 11

LVL 50
immortalized 71
5-star-crew 12

plus LVL 30 and 27 players

Are you at least lvl 20? Then just look for COLORED TRIBBLES and join!

LLAP

Blue Tribble

BTW: we don’t have cookies but tribbles

Posted: 13 September 2017 01:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 398 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2017-05-11

Captains,

Come be a part of an active Fleet! 

We have been in the top 400 the past several events. And squads in the top 500!

Temporal Defense Initiative has openings for active captains who want to have fun, help others and learn.

We are not a strict fleet and do not require that you participate in all event.

Join us for “Guilty As Charged”

Our Discord server is in my signature.

LLAP

Signature 

Fleet Discord

Posted: 13 September 2017 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 399 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2017-02-13

RENEGADE REAPERS currently has 5 open spots for a active daily/event player lvl 40 & up, must put [RR] behind their screen name & have 3-4 shuttles.if this is you come join us. We are a daily active fleet smile

Posted: 13 September 2017 11:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 400 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-09-13

*BSG active players only* is a new fleet recruiting active players! Level requirement is 20+, and we would prefer players that are active at least 3-4 days per week, are active in events, and contribute to building our starbase.

Feel free to pm me here or in game (Cap’n Penguin). Our admiral is Starbuck. LLAP!

Signature 

Jean-Luc Picard: Mr. Worf, villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well-camouflaged.
Worf: I think… after yesterday people will not be so ready to trust her.
Jean-Luc Picard: Maybe. But she, or someone like her, will always be with us. Waiting for the right climate in which to flourish, spreading fear in the name of righteousness.
~The Drumhead S4E21

Posted: 17 September 2017 10:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 401 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2017-02-13

RENEGADE REAPERS
Is an Active Daily / Event Fleet

REQUIREMENTS

Captain’s must be level 40 or Up, players V.I.P 10+ (preferably) but not required

Captain’s must have a real name “Captain ” only not aloud

Captain’s must put [RR] behind their SCREEN NAME & Squadron Name, to promote and support the fleet

Captain’s must have 3-4 SHUTTLES

Captain’s must do DAILY TARGETS & participate in EVENTS ( you don’t have to have the top rank , Just participate )

Only in Game Chat. No Chat App.

Captain’s if you need to be offline for more than 48hrs you must message the Admiral or you will be AIRLOCKED . We understand things come up in life ,but we try to keep this a very active fleet smile

If you want to be apart of an Active Daily / Event Fleet. Come apply & join us

Posted: 21 September 2017 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 402 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2016-01-25

Captains!

New event has just started and COLORED TRIBBLES is growing… and in the top 500… Join the crowd and benefit from a growing and strong-to-be fleet…

Just join.

Llap

Blue Tribble

Posted: 21 September 2017 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 403 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2016-06-09

Browncoats Beyond is now looking for like-minded folk to join our fleet again!

We’re a pretty relaxed bunch, just mindin’ our own business out here in the black. No minimum spend, participation points, captains level, crew numbers - although we definitely like friendly folks, and extra shuttles make our jobs run a mite smoother! No matter where in the ‘Verse you’re from, you’re welcome.

We’d imagine you’d be logging in to play most if not all days. The crew get mighty worried if people go missing, so add our admiral as a friend and let him know if you have to step away for a time on shore leave or such, so as not to get accidentally left behind on some gorram moon.

Grab passage with us! Bring your strawberries and Mudder’s Milk and we’ll have some good times!

Signature 

Browncoats Beyond: Shiniest Fleet in the Timeline

‹ First  < 25 26 27
27 of 27