‹ First  < 16 17 18
FLEET CENTRAL
Posted: 12 April 2017 06:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 256 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  201
Joined  2016-02-24
{MC} Dynast Rorrim Scepter - 09 April 2017 04:12 AM

The Mirrorcosm is a brand new fleet looking for members.
The goal of the fleet is to have fun and help each other earn achievements and rewards through unity and synergy!

Requirements are few
-Have a level 100 4/5 star Mirror Universe character, doesn’t have to be fully-equipped or fully-fused, and can be in cryostasis as long as you have another active 4 or 5-star level 100 character.
-Add {MC} to the beginning of your Captain Name for “MirrorCosm”.
-Add a link to this post in your profile signature for advertisement of the fleet.
-Be an active player of the game, there is no set requirement per se but be reasonably active.

The Mirror Universe is a mysterious and intense place, and the inspiration behind this group. Hence why the only real stipulation is having a character of that identity. The level 100 aspect of the character is just to make sure the fleet has some clout in events. So your level 100 character can be Mirror Kirk, Mirror Spock, Mirror Uhura, Mirror K’Ehleyr, Mirror Intendant Kira, Mirror Garak, Mirror Sisko, Mirror Jennifer Sisko, Mirror Regent Worf, Mirror Archer, Mirror Empress Sato, Mirror Phlox, Mirror Tucker, or Mirror T’Pol…until the game gets more Mirror Universe characters. Mirror ‘Smiley’ O’Brien is acceptable only if you have another 4 or 5-star level 100 character of some kind, this is due to his 3-star status.

There is no requirement for VIP level - Pay-to-Play and Free-to-Play players, it doesn’t matter. There is no requirement to chat, just that you be active in events and the game. You don’t have to participate in every event but faction events are the only kind (so far) which are a must. Faction events are simply set-and-forget, whereas galaxy type can be a drain on people’s resources so it is your choice for those.

The group is restricted due to the Mirror Character requirement. Those interested can reach me on LINE (id: ositodelnorte) or PM via this forum. Please send along a screenshot/snapshot of your Mirror Character, if in cryostasis, please send along another screenshot of an active 4 or 5-star level 100 character in addition to the Mirror Character screenshot. Fleet chat is not a requirement but can be done on LINE or the game itself if desired and at your discretion.

So have fun and explore the Mirror Universe with us, The Mirrorcosm!

Are we allowed to bump things? If so, bump

Signature 

-Monday-        -Tuesday-    -Wednesday-  -Thursday-      -Friday-        -Saturday-
    4/4 - L40         1/4 - L90       5/5 - L80       3/4 - L60       3/5 - L80       2/4 - L90
——————————Crew Leveling Cycles——————————

Game achievements!

Join The Mirrorcosm! For Fleet details - look here

Posted: 12 April 2017 11:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 257 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-08-08

Gentleman Soldiers is a new fleet formed by former officers of the fleet Star Trek Galaxy, whose leader went inactive. We are simply looking for a group of active and supportive players to join us. The core founding players are all level 48+, have multiple fully fused level 100 4 star characters, and crew share for events. Several of us have at least one fully fused 5*. We have no real requirements for membership, but hope that applicants are established enough to contribute to their squadron and are ready to be an active member of our fleet. Search us out and apply. Gentleman Soldiers.

Posted: 13 April 2017 07:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 258 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  176
Joined  2017-04-11
Tim Dredge - 12 April 2017 11:10 PM

Gentleman Soldiers is a new fleet formed by former officers of the fleet Star Trek Galaxy, whose leader went inactive. We are simply looking for a group of active and supportive players to join us. The core founding players are all level 48+, have multiple fully fused level 100 4 star characters, and crew share for events. Several of us have at least one fully fused 5*. We have no real requirements for membership, but hope that applicants are established enough to contribute to their squadron and are ready to be an active member of our fleet. Search us out and apply. Gentleman Soldiers.

I’m not an established player (only 1 week into the game) but do you have room for new players?

Edit: Disregard this post please, I’ve joined an active fleet now, thanks.

Signature 

My 4* & 5* Crew/Ship collection is in my Bio
Gauntlet Crew Top 10s / Suggested Advanced Cadet Challenge Crew
Noobs of the Delta Quadrant [NDQ] fleet member - Delta Flyer Noobs squadron
Started playing: 06th Apr 2017

Posted: 14 April 2017 06:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 259 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-12-06

Looking for active players to join a new fleet. If you are an active player and would like crew sharing participation in events; please feel free to join.

Fleet Name:

FORD Fleet

Posted: 20 April 2017 08:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 260 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-04-20

Looking for a new fleet as my current seems to be shrinking rapidly..

Currently level 35, VIP 12 daily player. I regularly cough up dosh as I enjoy boosts, have a few FF/FE crew and play every event - only been playing for a few months but would be awesome to join a fleet/squad that actively crew shares.

Oh, over 18, have LINE app as well.

Posted: 20 April 2017 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 261 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2017-01-11

Years of Hell is currently looking new members.  The fleet is open to newbies and veterans of any spending level.  Our main goal is to find active players and grow the fleet. If you’re looking for a new fleet search us out and apply.

‹ First  < 16 17 18
18 of 18