NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

‹ First  < 15 16 17 18 19 >  Last ›
FLEET CENTRAL
Posted: 23 February 2017 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 241 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2016-01-21

EDIT: filled

Signature 

Posted: 01 March 2017 07:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 242 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  218
Joined  2016-05-27
(nWo) Tribble of Borg Nemesis - 25 October 2016 02:16 PM

Hey ho captains smile

You are Fleetless or angry with your old fleet
Because no community boring only ranks in events are important
Or it’s like I have this 100FE/FF crew or I am the best because I bla bla

And you think it’s time for a change
Come to
-new World order-
We are a community fleet a no money fleet
Because a good community is better than everything
2 requirements
Don’t be shy
The App LINE because we want some group calls to
The app is for free and it’s good I used it since 10 month wirhout any problems wink

When u are interested and I know u are come and find out

Signature 

Lavabo inter innocentes manus meas

Posted: 01 March 2017 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 243 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-03-01

Hi,

Looking for a good fleet to join. Easy occasional chats and team work.

I’m a level 41 player. Play daily, but not religiously. I buy the monthly card but don’t invest any more cash in the game.
Dropped my old fleet because it had zero communication.

PM me if you’ve got a vacancy in an easy going, communicative fleet.

Cheers,
City Zen

Posted: 07 March 2017 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 244 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2016-01-21

Edit: filled!

Signature 

Posted: 11 March 2017 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 245 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2017-03-11

Hello smile fairly new to the game. Been playing about two months now, level 36 so far and wanting to build up my fleet so if anyone wants to join is Matilda’s fluffy empire. It should be open for people to join. Thanks smile

Posted: 16 March 2017 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 246 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2017-03-13

Hey guys i just started up a new fleet of anyone’s interested “Vic’s Booz and Karaoke”

Posted: 16 March 2017 02:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 247 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-01-07

Good day everyone,

Good to see many more fleets becoming active. There are currently lots of inactive fleets lying dormant that should be disbanded. I have come from such a fleet.
So I decided to set up my own fleet and squadron open for anyone to come and go as they please.

I am a day one player, Level 47 VIP6, F2P with some monthly passes along the way, with over 100 immortalised crew.
Daily player and some good experience in the game, active everyday and willing to share out rations!!
I always try my best in all events - normally placed around the 1000 mark in most events, and end up with 3/4 crew most of the time, but I don’t mind that too much. I decided not to spend any more on packs or passes until the infamous old issue of crew slots is resolved. 

Anyway, if you are like minded casual/daily player and want to join a squadron, whether that is for some extra replicator rations, or if you are DS9er like myself and want to join my Dominion for battle, try my open fleet.

join
Weyoun’s Open Fleet
Weyoun’s Warship has open squadron places

I also have a 2/5 Level 100 FE Captain Sisko as my shared crew

How Delightful!:-)

PS. can anyone clarify if, for example, I used event crew Augment Riker as the shared crew, can the squadron use this and also their own obtained Augment Riker for shuttles? Thanks you!

Posted: 18 March 2017 09:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 248 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2016-01-21
Jags Weyoun - 16 March 2017 02:25 PM

PS. can anyone clarify if, for example, I used event crew Augment Riker as the shared crew, can the squadron use this and also their own obtained Augment Riker for shuttles? Thanks you!

Yes, they will be able to use your shared copy and their own copy.

Signature 

Posted: 27 March 2017 12:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 249 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  560
Joined  2016-02-24

Looking for an active fleet.
I’ve been going at this game alone for a long time, but I feel like being a part of something may enhance the experience.

Level 42
Over 18 years of age
VIP Points at 83450
Level 100 3-5 star crew are…
5/5 Mirror Kirk
3/5 Shinzon
4/4 RAF Bashir
4/4 Commander Uhura
4/4 Rogue Harry Kim
4/4 Mirror Empress Sato
4/4 Captain Janeway
4/4 Holonovel Doctor
4/4 Mirror Tucker
4/4 Changeling Bashir
4/4 Ardra
3/3 Commander Chekov
3/3 Subcommander T’Pol
3/3 Senator Cretak
3/3 Security Chief Tuvok
3/3 CMO Pulaski

Other notables…
90 - 4/4 Ambassador Sarek
90 - 4/4 Mirror Archer
90 - 4/4 Mirror K’Ehleyr
80 - 5/5 North Star Tucker
80 - 3/5 Mirror Spock
80 - 3/5 Alternate Universe Bashir
60 - 4/5 Frank Hollander

Let me know if you need screenshots or further information. Be sure to look at my bio for other info about crew/captain status.

Signature 

Check out my game achievements! Or scroll down to see my self-made character ala Star Trek Timelines design

The Haus of Gaghgagh is currently full right now. We are seeking fleet alliances though!

Posted: 28 March 2017 01:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 250 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2017-03-28

New Fleet: The Collective Continuum

Hello, we are currently accepting new members just be active and all are welcome.

Posted: 29 March 2017 12:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 251 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  321
Joined  2017-02-23

New Fleet: Noobs of the Delta Quadrant

Alpha Noobs ran into an anomaly and the survivors have been transported to the Delta Quadrant. 

We’re a structured fleet with a single mission to help beginners become admirals.

VIP level is irrelevant. We have both F2P and P2P veteran players that can help you on your journey to become an admiral.

If you’re active, respectful, literate in English, and stuck in the Delta Quadrant come find a new ally.

Posted: 29 March 2017 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 252 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2016-01-21

EDIT: filled!

Signature 

Posted: 09 April 2017 04:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 253 ]  
Lieutenant Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  560
Joined  2016-02-24

The Mirrorcosm is a brand new fleet looking for members.
The goal of the fleet is to have fun and help each other earn achievements and rewards through unity and synergy!

Requirements are few
-Have a level 100 4/5 star Mirror Universe character, doesn’t have to be fully-equipped or fully-fused, and can be in cryostasis as long as you have another active 4 or 5-star level 100 character.
-Add {MC} to the beginning of your Captain Name for “MirrorCosm”.
-Add a link to this post in your profile signature for advertisement of the fleet.
-Be an active player of the game, there is no set requirement per se but be reasonably active.

The Mirror Universe is a mysterious and intense place, and the inspiration behind this group. Hence why the only real stipulation is having a character of that identity. The level 100 aspect of the character is just to make sure the fleet has some clout in events. So your level 100 character can be Mirror Kirk, Mirror Spock, Mirror Uhura, Mirror K’Ehleyr, Mirror Intendant Kira, Mirror Garak, Mirror Sisko, Mirror Jennifer Sisko, Mirror Regent Worf, Mirror Archer, Mirror Empress Sato, Mirror Phlox, Mirror Tucker, or Mirror T’Pol…until the game gets more Mirror Universe characters. Mirror ‘Smiley’ O’Brien is acceptable only if you have another 4 or 5-star level 100 character of some kind, this is due to his 3-star status.

There is no requirement for VIP level - Pay-to-Play and Free-to-Play players, it doesn’t matter. There is no requirement to chat, just that you be active in events and the game. You don’t have to participate in every event but faction events are the only kind (so far) which are a must. Faction events are simply set-and-forget, whereas galaxy type can be a drain on people’s resources so it is your choice for those.

The group is restricted due to the Mirror Character requirement. Those interested can reach me on LINE (id: ositodelnorte) or PM via this forum. Please send along a screenshot/snapshot of your Mirror Character, if in cryostasis, please send along another screenshot of an active 4 or 5-star level 100 character in addition to the Mirror Character screenshot. Fleet chat is not a requirement but can be done on LINE or the game itself if desired and at your discretion.

So have fun and explore the Mirror Universe with us, The Mirrorcosm!

Signature 

Check out my game achievements! Or scroll down to see my self-made character ala Star Trek Timelines design

The Haus of Gaghgagh is currently full right now. We are seeking fleet alliances though!

Posted: 11 April 2017 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 254 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Joined  2017-04-11

Looking for an active fun fleet. Still have A lot to learn about the game.

Level 29
VIP 7
3 shuttles just about 5 days from the 4th

Want fun and mature people to work with.

Posted: 12 April 2017 05:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 255 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1679
Joined  2017-04-11

Hi

New player here, 3-4 days into the game and enjoying it very much (long time Trekker).

Not a F2P player - I don’t mind dropping some money on mobile games I enjoy every once in a while.

Looking for an active fleet to join (the current one has no communication, no shared squadron crew etc.)

Level 22, VIP rank 7, 4 Shuttles.

5* Crew
Frank Hollander (Data)
General Chang
Mintakan Riker

4* Crew
1701 Jadzia Dax
Ambassador Sarek **
Captain Janeway
Chief O’Brien
Commander Sela
Commander T’Pol **
Grand Proxy Neelix
Mirror Uhura

5* Ships
Borg Scout Ship Lv2
I.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Lv4

4* Ships
U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Lv2

Signature 

Player from 06th April 2017 - 09th September 2017, now retired.

LLAP

‹ First  < 15 16 17 18 19 >  Last ›
17 of 28