NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/

‹ First  < 14 15 16 17 18 >  Last ›
FLEET CENTRAL
Posted: 27 January 2017 06:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 226 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2016-11-03

Starfleet command earth is recuriting active members to join us.  We are accepting any level players.  We are a 3 person fleet but we are fun and place in the top 200 squardon in events.  Hit me up if you would lime more info or to join.

Posted: 29 January 2017 07:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 227 ]  
Ensign
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  220
Joined  2016-05-08

The Guardians of Tomorrow in search of more Captains.

Whether you are looking to join your first fleet or are looking to leave your current fleet for a new challenge, all are welcome to join us.

What can you expect from us:

- we rotate squads for every Faction Event based on who has the strongest crew and divide the other members equally so that all can benefit.

- high squadron success rate in Faction Events. In the last two Faction Events, for example, all are squads placed in the top 100.

- fleet motto is “the strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”

- tips on shuttle success, Galaxy Events, best ad warp missions, etc.

- All our members share a common trait: willingness to help each other out in all aspects of the game, be it by giving suggestions and tips on game play or putting the interests of the other fleet members ahead of our own.

- no obligation to spend money, achieve specific in game goals within a certain amount of time or attain a particular rank in an Event. Members will never be replaced with “stronger” or higher VIP players.

- a varied group of high, mid and low level VIP players as well as experienced players who have been playing since launch and have a lot of knowledge about the game.

What we expect from those interested in joining:

- friendly and helpful people who want to be part of a competitve fleet

- an active and regular player

- add the fleet tag [GoT] to your in game name and The Guardians of Tomorrow to your signature if you post on the forum (both are ways of promoting the fleet).

- join the fleet server on the Discord App. The in game chat is extremely unreliable so the server was set up for more efficient communciation, especially in terms of squadron formation. There is no social obligation to “chit chat”, although if you choose to do so, you will find a very unique and interesting array of people to socialize with. Members are, however, required to check in regularly in order to get the most updated information about Events, squad formations, game news, etc.

So if you want to be a part of a fleet where individuals egos are set aside in favour of mutual cooperation and collaboration then PM me and you too can achieve individual strength and success through our unity.

Signature 

Fleet Admiral

Posted: 01 February 2017 12:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 228 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2017-01-24

Feminist Fleet is looking for active members.

Signature 

FEMINIST FLEET

Posted: 02 February 2017 08:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 229 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  262
Joined  2016-12-13

This Faction event i am going by myself. Last faction event i scored 230k, so if you are looking for some free squadron rewards, without obligations just join my fleet and squadron.

Fleet name: Zombie Animals United

4/5 - only 1 vacancy left.

Shared Crew: 4/5 Legendary Tempted Data LV 100

Posted: 02 February 2017 02:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 230 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2017-02-02
Gabe17 - 29 January 2017 07:05 PM

The Guardians of Tomorrow in search of more Captains.

Whether you are looking to join your first fleet or are looking to leave your current fleet for a new challenge, all are welcome to join us.

What can you expect from us:

- we rotate squads for every Faction Event based on who has the strongest crew and divide the other members equally so that all can benefit.

- high squadron success rate in Faction Events. In the last two Faction Events, for example, all are squads placed in the top 100.

- fleet motto is “the strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”

- tips on shuttle success, Galaxy Events, best ad warp missions, etc.

- All our members share a common trait: willingness to help each other out in all aspects of the game, be it by giving suggestions and tips on game play or putting the interests of the other fleet members ahead of our own.

- no obligation to spend money, achieve specific in game goals within a certain amount of time or attain a particular rank in an Event. Members will never be replaced with “stronger” or higher VIP players.

- a varied group of high, mid and low level VIP players as well as experienced players who have been playing since launch and have a lot of knowledge about the game.

What we expect from those interested in joining:

- friendly and helpful people who want to be part of a competitve fleet

- an active and regular player

- add the fleet tag [GoT] to your in game name and The Guardians of Tomorrow to your signature if you post on the forum (both are ways of promoting the fleet).

- join the fleet server on the Discord App. The in game chat is extremely unreliable so the server was set up for more efficient communciation, especially in terms of squadron formation. There is no social obligation to “chit chat”, although if you choose to do so, you will find a very unique and interesting array of people to socialize with. Members are, however, required to check in regularly in order to get the most updated information about Events, squad formations, game news, etc.

So if you want to be a part of a fleet where individuals egos are set aside in favour of mutual cooperation and collaboration then PM me and you too can achieve individual strength and success through our unity.

Hi There, i applied to the guild,, i can download dischord as well, pm me if you need anything else.

thanks

maz

Posted: 04 February 2017 11:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 231 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2017-01-02

Joined a fleet! Thank you! smile

Hi!

Looking for an active fleet to join. Played STT since june -16.

Capt lvl 42 (soon 43)
VIP lvl 12 red face (spent waaay too much money there…)

Have all ships except the 2 NX types, my HMS Bounty is max lvl.
3 Shuttles.

180+ crew, 17 immortalized, plus 18 over lvl 80, some FF some are not.

Daily player who finishes around 2k -3k in events thus far. Got lucky one time and ranked high enough to get one 5* crew (Mirror T’Pol).

Wish to join a fleet that doesn’t take things too serious, that just have fun playing the game.

My favourite Movie is Star Trek VI: the Voyage home. Can’t decide with series is the best, but Voyager is a strong candidate except for the last season. DS9 has it moments and TNG’s Inner Light is one of my favorite episodes.
Have all series and films on display at home, and binge watch occasionally. (not JJ’s )

Do you think I would fit in with your fleet and squadrons please PM me. :D

Signature 

“The Guardians of Tomorrow”
Protecting the galaxy’s future from itself

Posted: 09 February 2017 04:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 232 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-02-09

Looking for a good fleet and squad. Lvl 35, i’m not vip player, but play every day.
Regards

Posted: 13 February 2017 12:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 233 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2016-01-21

EDIT: Filled! See you next time!

Friends, the majestic Gluten Empire has a couple of spots open (see our previous posts for details on said majesty). Here’s what we’re looking for:

-A sense of humor
-A willingness to use Discord
-4 shuttles
-A general disdain for galaxy events

If that’s you, send me a PM and let’s talk.

Signature 

Posted: 15 February 2017 11:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 234 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2017-02-15

Hello all I’m going to keep this short. Anyone interested the new Fleet Sto’Vo’Kor’s Hallowed Marauders. it’s open for enrollment. All are welcome regardless of status. All I ask is that you are an active player. At the very least try to take part in the Events.

Posted: 17 February 2017 09:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 235 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-02-17

Looking for ACTIVE FLEET that participates in EVENTS

usrname: BioNerd

Capt lvl 18, VIP 1, daily player

Posted: 18 February 2017 09:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 236 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2017-02-11

Hi all, im intrested in joining an active fleet/squadron to help up my game.  Here are my vital stats-
Played for over a year
Lvl 46 VIP 6 monthly card player active daily
Fully lvl HMS bounty
4 shuttles
9 legendarys at 100 (4 at 1/5, 5 at 2/5)
14 4/4* at 100, 4 3/4* at 100, 5 2/4 at 100
(Most fully equipped)
90 crew slots and 43 immortalized
Highest expedition place 85, generally 200-700 (not that they seem like they will do any soon)
Shuttles generally place between 300 to 1200 depending on how hard I play for
Expedition varies on how many items spare and how much I want the characters on offer (best finish 400ish)

I’m willing to get external apps for fleet purpose chats but im not a huge social talker though more active team mates could change that.  PM me if any leaders are interested. Ta.

Signature 

“The Guardians of Tomorrow”
Protecting the galaxy’s future from itself

Posted: 19 February 2017 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 237 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2017-02-19

I’m a new and daily player but only level 31. Finding it very difficult to progress and gauntlet seems geared toward high level, veteran players. I was hoping an active, high level Fleet would be willing to take me in, please?
Captain Level 31
VIP Level 4 using monthly dilithium card
Ship ISS Enterprise Level 4
Crew 60 of 70 slots
none are level above 80 and I’m not sure the breakdown btwn LEG SUP RAR UNC, etc.
Only my Uncommon have max 2 stars
I have 3 shuttles in the Shuttle Bay. Not sure what else to add!
PM me here as I’m not sure how I can be found in-game.

Posted: 21 February 2017 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 238 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2016-09-01

Battleship Texas fleet is looking for new captains.We do not require a certain VIP or captains level. We do require that you include our fleet in your name once you join. We also require that you play daily and almost all events. We want everyone to improve as time goes on. A groupme chat has been set up for the fleet. We ask that you join us there so we can organize squadrons and chat if you want. Chatting is not required but we need good communications, preferably outside the game chat.

Search for us under fleets or PM me.

LLAP

Posted: 22 February 2017 09:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 239 ]  
Lieutenant
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  431
Joined  2016-05-20

Cold Space is looking for Active members.

From the ashes of Blood Legion 2 comes Cold Space.

We are looking for any member who plays atleast once a week and is willing to use the LINE app for chatting and event planning.

We have been a fleet in game for over 6months with active leaders.

For Squad events we have a combined 50 5* level 100 guys between us and 100s of 4/4 star guys to share. If you are looking for an active place to play, chat, and get a boost from a library of quality talent to share….

With Squad leaders at level 49+

If you need a boost, and are willing to chat, we are always looking to help other players level up.

Cold Space is your Place.

Search us out or look for your neighborhood friendly “Seeker” in game.

Signature 

The Fleet of Fleets.

Posted: 22 February 2017 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 240 ]  
Cadet
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2017-02-22

Greetings.

Relatively new player (8 weeks, give or take) looking for a competitive fleet and squadron. Currently I am level 36, VIP 13. I have half a dozen uncommon and one rare immortalized crew members and am currently working my way up for a couple of others. Best crew include 5/5* Traveler (70), 2/5* Nog (84), 3/5* Bateson (61), 2/5* Seven de Neuf (55), 3/5* Wesley (50). 5 other 1/5* crew members. 150/150 slots filled. 4 shuttle bays.

Drop me a line if you are interested.
Cheers!

‹ First  < 14 15 16 17 18 >  Last ›
16 of 28