As some of you may have seen today, there are known issues with chat and the Gauntlet. Below is an update on these issues and information on a small fix that went live today:
- Chat unavailability: The issue, which is caused by a 3rd party outage, has been identified and appears to have recovered. It might take some time for the resolution to fully propagate and for in-game chat to become available again.
- Gauntlet issues: The issues reported by players have included:
- Gauntlet showing as over but the rewards cannot be claimed
- Gauntlet showing as over when it should still be active
- Time left on Gauntlet is incorrect
- Some of the opponents show a proficiency of 999-999
We believe that the above issues are only affecting a portion of players. We are continuing to investigate and we will keep you updated as soon as possible.
- Fix for Children of Apollo threshold reward: The threshold reward for 1500 VP was incorrect and has now been fixed.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience while we work to resolve these issues.
The Star Trek Timelines Team