Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

< 1 2 3 4 > 
Best equipment now that percentages are working [NECRO THREAD]
Posted: 11 June 2013 06:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2013-02-28

Ok so I’m adapting it on googledocs, will post it soon

it’s better than a screenshot, anyone can make his own modifications then.

thanks

Posted: 11 June 2013 06:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1019
Joined  2013-04-03

I wouldn’t recommend to put it on public to be honest. We’ve seen some unknown users edit spreadsheets that were public in a bad way. But if you really want it public, try making backups at least.

Signature 

Everything about adventures. (last edit 29th September 2013, possibly very outdated)
GoTA Wiki

Posted: 11 June 2013 09:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Joined  2013-02-28

Hi guys !

That’s it, my list is ready.
It comes in a google docs spreadsheet, with 7 sheets:
- Defense Hand
- Defense Body
- Defense Unit
- Attack Hand
- Attack Body
- Attack Unit
- Dragon (just a quick breakdown)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am7cVfLvqtqedFpmVUdLN2pkdFh6NmpPNG9WczBGcWc&usp=sharing

Once again, I chose to list the best gears for Defense and Attack. When the best gear is available via crafting AND via the adventures, I chose the one to craft (red gem able to increase its stats). There are very few optimal items that are available only via the adventures, and event these ones might be better if you craft a less powerful item and get lucky on the result.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Anyone can use this file on his wiki (a little copyright for my ego will be enough), no need to ask me, just do it !

Posted: 11 June 2013 05:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-04-03

Out of curiousity, are you able to read black text on dark blue background? Because I can’t. :p I think it’s not necessary to color each action differently, same color for each 3 sub actions is fine to be honest.

Signature 

Everything about adventures. (last edit 29th September 2013, possibly very outdated)
GoTA Wiki

Posted: 11 June 2013 10:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Joined  2013-02-28

I changed it to white.

Posted: 12 June 2013 12:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Joined  2013-02-28

I just finished crafting my first Madam, the best Steal Unit, and look at the result !
+16 points of Intrigue !

That’s why I prefer crafting, more points and it’s so exciting when you get a superb result !

Image Attachments
Untitled.png

Posted: 12 June 2013 04:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-04-03

Another minor detail is that on the ‘defend unit’ page Aid has a few cells in orange while it should be yellow.
Also steal at ‘attack body’ is supposed to be empty? No idea if there’s supposed to be an item listed there or not.

Signature 

GoTA Wiki

Posted: 12 June 2013 09:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Joined  2013-02-28

All good it’s fixed. Thanks !

Posted: 12 June 2013 10:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Joined  2013-02-28

I just realized that the Partisan (Practice Yard) is the only hand unit that gives a % bonus when defending : 10 battle and +5% to battle when defending, making this weapon the best Def Hand item for fight, aid and harass. i’ll update my file soon.

Posted: 13 June 2013 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  65
Joined  2013-05-06

So I was thinking on the best unit for Aid…you guys have down the Horse Archer at 8 and 8% as the best. Would the Blazing Fire Archer at 17 and 7% be better? In order for you to make up the difference (9 to Battle) wouldn’t you have to have 900 points in your battle stat?

I was thinking since they fixed the doubling bonus 900 would be pretty hard to get. Maybe I’m wrong and someone can explain?

Posted: 13 June 2013 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-04-03

I tried to compare these 2 to see which one adds in more. I hope I didn’t make any mistakes. >,<

The difference between with and without talents is that with talents I added another 40% bonus to Aid you can get from talents if you ignore fealty talents.

Image Attachments
aid.png
 Signature 

GoTA Wiki

Posted: 13 June 2013 05:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  65
Joined  2013-05-06

I’m sorry, I think I’m reading the chart wrong. I don’t understand the with or without talents part. Could you explain them to me?

Posted: 13 June 2013 05:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-04-03

I edited that in the post after posting so I could preview the image. :p

“The difference between with and without talents is that with talents I added another 40% bonus to Aid you can get from talents if you ignore fealty talents.”

Signature 

GoTA Wiki

Posted: 13 June 2013 07:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2599
Joined  2013-05-14

Attack Body is incorrect. Only the Shadowbinder Mask gives an attack body bonus. All the other ones you’ve listed are Defensive.

Edit: I see you’ve said that they can become attacking with a red gem but ultimately that’s true of every item that can be crafted. At the moment it looks rather mis-leading.

Signature 

Volume I Quests :: Sworn Sword statistics calculator :: Full lineage

Argella Strickland formerly Orys Parren formerly Argella Woodfoot formerly Orys Toyne

Posted: 14 June 2013 01:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  473
Joined  2013-04-14
Orys Lothston - 13 June 2013 07:00 PM

Attack Body is incorrect. Only the Shadowbinder Mask gives an attack body bonus. All the other ones you’ve listed are Defensive.

Edit: I see you’ve said that they can become attacking with a red gem but ultimately that’s true of every item that can be crafted. At the moment it looks rather mis-leading.

It is not incorrect - they still give biggest attack power increase possible to gain without spending gold. They do lack +% to attack but they add raw +20 to stat and that is the best you can get without red gems.

Signature 

Bloody Mummers - Join or bleed!

< 1 2 3 4 > 
2 of 4