Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

AvA Knight Phase - Please report any issues or post feedback here
Posted: 18 September 2017 08:17 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Old Gods
RankRank
Total Posts:  93
Joined  2016-10-06

Hi Bannermen,

This thread is for the Knight AvA Phase which runs Friday, Sept 22nd at 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC) to Tuesday, Sept 26th at 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC).

Please post any bugs, feedback or suggestions for the team here. This thread will be read by our Producer, Product Manager, Designers, Engineers, QA and support staff as appropriate.

Please note: The button may be up and live in the game so when the time comes, everyone won’t need to restart but AvA will not be live in the game until the start time. Thank you.

BUG REPORT FORMAT

Description: After I first logged in, I went to the AvA regions and no camps were there. I restarted the game, but they still didn’t show up in AvA.
Here’s how you can test it:

Reproduction Steps:
1. Head into the game.
2. Click on the AvA button on the top-right.
4. Head to a region.
5. Look for any camp icons.
6. Note that no camp icons are there.

Expected: I am able to see camps in AvA.
Actual: I cannot see camps in AvA.

FEEDBACK/SUGGESTIONS FORMAT

1. Explain what you were doing when you had the problem or saw the opportunity for a suggestion.
2. Detail how you would like it changed and explain why.
3. Be respectful and give as much information and reasoning as possible.
4. Include screenshots or specifics when relevant.

Please keep all posts respectful so we can help to deliver the best AvA experience.
Thank you in advance for your participation, and best of luck in the Knight Phase!

Signature 

Brian
Product Manager, ReviQ

Posted: 18 September 2017 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2016-04-26

This is not HERO phase.

September 22, 2017 FRI: AvA: Knight Phase begins.
September 26, 2017 TUE: AvA: Knight Phase ends.

Your post phase name is incorrect.

Posted: 18 September 2017 12:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Old Gods
RankRank
Total Posts:  93
Joined  2016-10-06
Barrett - 18 September 2017 12:01 PM

This is not HERO phase.

September 22, 2017 FRI: AvA: Knight Phase begins.
September 26, 2017 TUE: AvA: Knight Phase ends.

Your post phase name is incorrect.

Thanks Barrett! That would be a case of the ‘Mondays’!

Signature 

Brian
Product Manager, ReviQ

Posted: 18 September 2017 09:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2013-12-11

I would suggest DB really look at the Restricting the Number of Actual Title Wins for an alliance per Phase. It throws a much more strategic Dynamic into Regional Building and off set’s the Mass VP whoring that is seen during AVA. One of the items from Previous versions of AVA that worked rather well.

Signature 

Request to Join Fire and Blood’
https://www.facebook.com/groups/The.Dragons.Gate/

Posted: 20 September 2017 01:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1398
Joined  2013-07-02
Donella Prester - 18 September 2017 09:24 PM

I would suggest DB really look at the Restricting the Number of Actual Title Wins for an alliance per Phase. It throws a much more strategic Dynamic into Regional Building and off set’s the Mass VP whoring that is seen during AVA. One of the items from Previous versions of AVA that worked rather well.

they have been told this so many times before.. but they fail to listen.. play your own game DB!!!

Signature 

Posted: 20 September 2017 02:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2016-04-26
Darren C Bird - 20 September 2017 01:27 PM
Donella Prester - 18 September 2017 09:24 PM

they have been told this so many times before.. but they fail to listen.. play your own game DB!!!

Agree. One alliance gets one region title (first or second).

Discard the multi titles region wins. It will kill game.

Posted: 21 September 2017 01:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  67
Joined  2013-02-28

FEEDBACK ABOUT USING CLASSIC REGIONAL TITLES as SECOND PLACE TITLES

Please reconsider using the classic regional titles as 2nd place titles, as doing so devalues the many previous titles won by many of your “elder” players. These titles MEAN SOMETHING to these players, including myself.

How about using the Bastard names of the regions of Westeros? Bastards are considered 2nd place in the great families of each region,so it would be apropos to use THEIR titles as 2nd place. For example, Snow Knight rather than Frozen Knight for the North, Rivers Knight instead of Forked Knight for Riverlands, Sand Knight rather than Poisonous Knight for Dorne, etc.

To those that appreciate the world and customs of Westeros/GRRM,it would be EASILY recognizable that the bastard name = 2nd place, therefore not denigrating the classic titles that USED TO MEAN FIRST PLACE after all.

Thank you for reading this and considering my ideas.

Jaqi Hghar IIX

Posted: 21 September 2017 02:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  67
Joined  2013-02-28

Vic Draco just suggested 2nd place for this phase should be SQUIRE rather than KNIGHT, I quite agree - so Sand Squire instead of Poisonous Knight, Snow Squire instead of Frozen Knight for 2nd place, etc…, he asked me to post on his behalf since he was on his way to train for the KNIGHT PHASE!

Posted: 22 September 2017 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2014-12-18

HELP!

I have no timers!  No timers for camp repairs, camp silver donations, nor Garrison.
Problem persists across operating systems (Windows and Unix) and 3 different browsers.

How do I fix this?

In Game Name:  Ashara Storm
Alliance:  An AlIiance Has No Name
Player ID:  8514306

Signature 

Posted: 24 September 2017 03:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-07-26

I’ve had problems with this phase.  If I try to do anything I get an error code saying that user (number) can’t be added, there are too many users.  Can you fix this.

Posted: 26 September 2017 05:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-09-26

All my SS are stuck in AvA mode. How can I get them back? Also, I didn’t get a chance to get the last rewards. How do I get those? I tried adding a screenshot from my iPhone, but I keep getting errors.