Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

LGBT and Allies Alliance for Kingsguard Phase
Posted: 12 September 2017 02:06 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  185
Joined  2015-02-26

Did you imagine all the ways Yara “entertained” Dany on the voyage from Meereen?  Would you have no problem with the “take no wife/father no children” portion of the Night’s Watch Vows?  Do you not tie yourself in knots over a little bit of buggery?  Or do you just like rainbows?  If any of the above apply to you or you just want to spank some ass while waving a rainbow flag around, I have the alliance for you!

DB has announced that the Kingsguard Phase will run from October 13 to October 17.  In anticipation that one title up for grabs will be “Rainbow Guard”,  I am organizing an LGBTQ and allies alliance.  I don’t care if you are light side, dark side, or swing both ways (This will be a burner alliance that will be formed only for the Kingsguard phase).  The only requirements are:

1) You are will to target any alliance who challenges us for the “Rainbow Guard” title;
2) You are a dom who knows how to give orders OR are a sub who knows how to follow orders;
3) Are AvA competitive; and
4) Are 18+

Right now, there is no minimum GP requirement (want to be inclusive right), first come, first in, but if interest is high we will set a minimum VP requirement.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lgotadiplo 

Or if you don’t have facebook message me here.

Signature 

Elbert Florent CXXV
Growing Strong Alliance

Lannister 10     Tyrell 14     Greyjoy     3       Stark 26
Targaryen 18   Martel 26   Baratheon 18   Tully 10

Adolescent 3   Young 5   Baby 1

Posted: 27 September 2017 02:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  185
Joined  2015-02-26

Now that Knight Phase is over, we are gearing up for Kingsguard and ramping up our recruitment efforts. If you are interested, private message me or go to our diplomacy page at:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LGoTADiplo/

And if you are DB, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE award “Rainbow Guard” as a regional title in the Kingsguard phase.

Signature 

Elbert Florent CXXV
Growing Strong Alliance

Lannister 10     Tyrell 14     Greyjoy     3       Stark 26
Targaryen 18   Martel 26   Baratheon 18   Tully 10

Adolescent 3   Young 5   Baby 1

Posted: 30 September 2017 10:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2014-11-24
Elbert - 27 September 2017 02:30 AM

And if you are DB, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE award “Rainbow Guard” as a regional title in the Kingsguard phase.

+1

Posted: 05 October 2017 01:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2013-08-21
Echo - 30 September 2017 10:39 AM
Elbert - 27 September 2017 02:30 AM

+1

+infinity

This is a must.