Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

Can’t access chasracter
Posted: 11 September 2017 02:14 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2017-09-11

I can’t get into my char. I started up the game and it closed. When I reopened it it was a new device account. I know my player I’d but can’t figure out how to login with it. I sent I n a ticket over an hour ago and it is still open. I want to Gert back before the tales event is over since I was a few hundred shy of a renown threshold rewards. I have been working towards a dragon egg and don’t want to start over…and I won’t. Any ideas??? I like the game and want to keep playing.

Posted: 11 September 2017 02:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  160
Joined  2015-06-28

Hi Arya… I know it feels like the end of the world at the moment, but chill and let DB do their magic and sort it out.  They’ll be busy working their way through the tickets from over the weekend.  They will get to you, just have a little more patience.  From experience, they’ve been usually good at sorting out these issues quickly - not in the hour, but quickly.  If you put in your ticket about the tales, they might put something your way if tales ends.  Fingers crossed it gets sorted for you as I can see you like this game!  Regards Erik

Signature 

Erik Florent - Officer: “Raiders Of The Narrow Sea”

Posted: 11 September 2017 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2017-09-11

I appreciate the response. I hope they can fix this as I really do enjoy the game. I would hope if they can’t fix it on time they would give me the threshold rewards I would definitely get which would be the 9k renown lvl. I just know that as much as I like the game I absolutely will not start over. If I wanted to do that I’d ri. Lol anyway. Thanks for “listening”
Northern Wolf Lords forever!!

Posted: 12 September 2017 01:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-09-12

I too have lost my original character. I have not submitted a ticket as the only thing I have managed to do so far is start a new game, which ... I DO NOT WANT TO DO either!!!

ex Lady Lacy Hotah (approx lvl120)

What to do?

I guess I kiss it goodbye and go find something else to waste my money on

Posted: 12 September 2017 05:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Old Gods
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  431
Joined  2014-06-03

Lady Lacy Hotah

You should see a Support link at the bottom of the forums, open a ticket and the Player Support team can work to locate your original account.

Signature 

Ruadhan
Assistant Community Manager, Disruptor Beam