Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

Finished GOT Coloring Book Pages
Posted: 02 September 2017 03:12 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2017-08-31

So during the off season of the show, I tend to submerge myself in Westeros as best I can. That being said, I spend a lot of time coloring/painting in my GOT coloring books. I’ve noticed it helps to have inspiration for certain pages, and often a google search doesn’t always yield desired results. To provide inspiration for others like me, I want this thread to be a place to share your finished pages.

Attached are just a few of my own from the HBO Game of Thrones Coloring Book and the Official Game of Thrones Coloring Book.

Image Attachments
Cersei.jpgDorne.jpgIronthrone.jpg
 Signature 

No one