Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

Reincarnation problem
Posted: 04 August 2017 12:52 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2015-01-14

My swords who were in my defensive adventure spots the ones where they defend against attackers are stuck in the game they won’t quit the patrol this is where they were when I reincarnated also I have Dead swords I can’t seem to get rid of

Signature 

[size=6][size=1][/size][/size]

Posted: 04 August 2017 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Old Gods
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  431
Joined  2014-06-03
Rod Lynch - 04 August 2017 12:52 PM

My swords who were in my defensive adventure spots the ones where they defend against attackers are stuck in the game they won’t quit the patrol this is where they were when I reincarnated also I have Dead swords I can’t seem to get rid of

If a Sworn Sword is out on patrol when you reincarnate, they will continue their patrol of your former estates until the end of that patrol. If you contact support and provide the names of the Sworn Swords, the team can work to free them up early.

A dead Sworn Sword that refuses to revive can often be rocked out of their stuck state by equipping or unequipping an item to them.

I hope this helps!

Signature 

Ruadhan
Assistant Community Manager, Disruptor Beam

Posted: 08 August 2017 03:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2015-01-14

I have been using only Pearless characters the rest of them I want to give them the hero’s sendoff so they will quit taking up space in my holding.

Signature 

[size=6][size=1][/size][/size]

‹‹ Alliance points...      About reincarnating, ››