Game of Thrones

Game Features Unavailable for Android
Posted: 03 August 2017 02:44 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-09-12

After playing for a few reincarnation, here are a few of the game features that I’ve noticed aren’t available on Android.

1. Reincarnation - you can get all the way to the quest “cycle of rebirth” and start the process. Once you select the permanent talent point and press the reincarnate button it spins the gears and gives you a connection failure error message. Essentially you must reincarnate on a laptop or desktop.

2. Village buildings missing - the only building shown is the castle/great house. which even when you are a level 1 upon a reincarnation, the castle looks like an impenetrable fortress. I would assume it is maxed out.

3. Cannot claim chapter bonus rewards - you can see what they are but you cannot see either the criteria for acquiring them and nor can you click on the item for a description of what the item is and it’s properties.

4. Unable to use boons for quests - there is no place to choose a boon to apply it to the quest. You can only select your sworn sword, the action you wish to attack with and then launch the attack.

I’m sure there are a few more but they don’t come to mind right now. I shall edit when they come up.