Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

Luck in Tales Recipes - Help
Posted: 29 July 2017 05:00 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  67
Joined  2014-12-08

Hy guys!
I’m wondering how luck works in tales recipes since they’re temporary. If I fail a recipe for Tyrion in the Exile item near the end of a tale, once another Tyrion in the Exile tale comes along will my luck still be there or it’s lost forever?

Signature 

“I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone”

Audrey Tallhart LXXXVIII

10 Stark, 2 Lannister, 18 Greyjoy, 10 Baratheon, 2 Targaryen,10 Martell, 24 Tyrell, 10 Tully, 1 Adventure Party

1 adolescent, 1 red adolescent, 1 young, 1 baby

Posted: 29 July 2017 05:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  248
Joined  2015-02-20

The luck stays with the recipe.  If you have (for example) 5 luck in making a Tyrion tales item this time, the next time the Tyrion tales recipe appears you will still have 5 luck in that particular recipe.

Posted: 29 July 2017 06:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Joined  2014-12-08
Elenya Merryweather - 29 July 2017 05:20 AM

The luck stays with the recipe.  If you have (for example) 5 luck in making a Tyrion tales item this time, the next time the Tyrion tales recipe appears you will still have 5 luck in that particular recipe.

Yay, thank you very much!! smile

Signature 

“I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone”

Audrey Tallhart LXXXVIII

10 Stark, 2 Lannister, 18 Greyjoy, 10 Baratheon, 2 Targaryen,10 Martell, 24 Tyrell, 10 Tully, 1 Adventure Party

Posted: 31 July 2017 06:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Old Gods
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  431
Joined  2014-06-03

Elenya is correct, luck is only reset on a recipe when it succeeds. If you were unable to successfully craft an item/seal during this running of Tyrion in Exile, it will remain on the recipe when it returns to your Great Hall next time the Tale is run.

Signature 

Ruadhan
Assistant Community Manager, Disruptor Beam

Posted: 02 August 2017 01:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Joined  2014-12-08
Ruadhan - 31 July 2017 06:51 PM

Elenya is correct, luck is only reset on a recipe when it succeeds. If you were unable to successfully craft an item/seal during this running of Tyrion in Exile, it will remain on the recipe when it returns to your Great Hall next time the Tale is run.

Awesome, thank you for confirming smile

Signature 

Audrey Tallhart LXXXVIII

Posted: 17 August 2017 06:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2016-06-13

[color=blue]Oh yeah, the luck rolls over to the next time you play that tale thank god! Last time around we had King of the north I had 4-5 attempts, 3 +5 black gems and 2 +7 blue peerless gems. Epic fail! Nothing last time around. But as its already letting us gamble in the great hall, I finally got a peerless item, queen in the north dress. +5 def, +27% def in King of the north tales. 20/40 battle/trade +10% renown gains and +4% faster swindle attacks on adventures smile there are several tales where I’m sitting on a half full luck bar till next time! You can usually get a peerless seal in one, 2 attempts max. If you use a peerless blue you have a good chance. If you fail you’ll often get one in 2 goes. I’ve won both items and seals in a single attempt which kicks ass! Then I’ve been pwnt and spent 2k keepsakes and still missed out

Posted: 17 August 2017 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Joined  2014-12-08
Sarevok - 17 August 2017 06:42 AM

[color=blue]Oh yeah, the luck rolls over to the next time you play that tale thank god! Last time around we had King of the north I had 4-5 attempts, 3 +5 black gems and 2 +7 blue peerless gems. Epic fail! Nothing last time around. But as its already letting us gamble in the great hall, I finally got a peerless item, queen in the north dress. +5 def, +27% def in King of the north tales. 20/40 battle/trade +10% renown gains and +4% faster swindle attacks on adventures smile there are several tales where I’m sitting on a half full luck bar till next time! You can usually get a peerless seal in one, 2 attempts max. If you use a peerless blue you have a good chance. If you fail you’ll often get one in 2 goes. I’ve won both items and seals in a single attempt which kicks ass! Then I’ve been pwnt and spent 2k keepsakes and still missed out

Haha, yes, the DB luck, you can get things at first try, and you can fail at 90% chance :D

Signature 

Audrey Tallhart LXXXVIII