Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

Special Offers ONLY for facebook fans
Posted: 11 July 2017 12:14 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  47
Joined  2014-12-29

Although much improvements have been made to many aspects of the game these past few months (Thank you for that); I really
dont understand why I am here on GoTA everyday loggin in, playing tales, participating in AvA, crafting and spending real cash buying gold to support THIS website BUT anytime a special offer is announced its on facebook and not on here???

I am not on FB and its actually a pain to have to keep periodically looking on there for updates and things about GoTA when I am already logged in here everyday. And MOST of these special offers I find I usually miss by a day or two because I am not looking at facebook everyday. Like the 50 gold from july 3 a HOLIDAY weekend!!! I played AvA and also experienced the outage or whatever in between trying to balance family obligations over the holiday and also be an active participant in the tourney BUT because I dont bother to go look at FB for a few days I miss the special offer.

Can’t you use one the pages from Daily News so that when players first sign into GoTA they can see special offers even if the link is on FB ANNOUNCE it on GoTA for all players not just FB fans?

Signature 

He who wishes to be obeyed; must first know how to command-Machiavelli
{Mature} PROMETHEUS the EXALTED   {Mature} SAKHMET of RA
{Adolescent Tan} GIRRA XIUHCOATL
{Young Red}  CUPID’S INFERNO
  {Young Green} NAGA YAKSHINI
{Baby} PHI SONG NANG {Baby}  ABADDON BABI {Baby} ASAROTH

Posted: 12 July 2017 07:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1505
Joined  2014-12-02

This thread is usually up to date.

Although this is the “official” thread. Not as accessible, but it is “official.”

Neither posted special offer 175 or 176, so both DB and the fanbase have to step their games up, but…

Signature 

Posted: 12 July 2017 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1063
Joined  2013-03-24
Exotic Butterfly - 11 July 2017 12:14 PM

Although much improvements have been made to many aspects of the game these past few months (Thank you for that); I really
dont understand why I am here on GoTA everyday loggin in, playing tales, participating in AvA, crafting and spending real cash buying gold to support THIS website BUT anytime a special offer is announced its on facebook and not on here???

I am not on FB and its actually a pain to have to keep periodically looking on there for updates and things about GoTA when I am already logged in here everyday. And MOST of these special offers I find I usually miss by a day or two because I am not looking at facebook everyday. Like the 50 gold from july 3 a HOLIDAY weekend!!! I played AvA and also experienced the outage or whatever in between trying to balance family obligations over the holiday and also be an active participant in the tourney BUT because I dont bother to go look at FB for a few days I miss the special offer.

Can’t you use one the pages from Daily News so that when players first sign into GoTA they can see special offers even if the link is on FB ANNOUNCE it on GoTA for all players not just FB fans?

It is always posted in the forums

Subscribe to either of the threads posted and you will get an email

Not everyone checks FB or the Forums everyday

Many people miss out because of that

In game messages would be great

But I guess that takes more effort that DB can manage

They can’t even be bothered to finish the game by adding a Steal fealty

Signature 

Officer in Winter is Coming Alliance
Schadenfreude - Bounty Hunter
Wight Wedding - Darkest Horror

Posted: 12 July 2017 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  47
Joined  2014-12-29

Thanks for the suggestions ppl.
I do remember looking at this thread sometime LONG ago(because of this same issue) and noticed that NOT ALL the special offers listed on the FB page were updated accordingly on this thread so I never bothered to follow it then but I will this time hopefully with better results.
hmmm

Signature 

He who wishes to be obeyed; must first know how to command-Machiavelli
{Mature} PROMETHEUS the EXALTED   {Mature} SAKHMET of RA
{Adolescent Tan} GIRRA XIUHCOATL
{Young Red}  CUPID’S INFERNO
  {Young Green} NAGA YAKSHINI
{Baby} PHI SONG NANG {Baby}  ABADDON BABI {Baby} ASAROTH

Posted: 17 July 2017 12:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-12-02

Flawless Black Gem

I updated this thread and the King’s Offer thread, but DB has yet to update the “official” thread where it is supposed to be posted at the time the link becomes available…

Signature 

Posted: 17 July 2017 12:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-12-02
Bloodfists - 12 July 2017 11:08 AM
Exotic Butterfly - 11 July 2017 12:14 PM

. . . ANNOUNCE it on GoTA for all players not just FB fans?

It is always posted in the forums

Subscribe to either of the threads posted and you will get an email

. . .

As noted in my previous post, neither thread had announced offers 175 or 176. I updated the KO thread, but the “official” thread has yet to be updated for offer 177.

Signature