Game of Thrones

Alliance Spoils Challenges are Hung up
Posted: 16 June 2017 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  90
Joined  2015-05-03

I joined a new alliance before this past AvA and two of the alliance challenges are hung only intrigue is working.I sent a ticket in but was wondering is there a work around for this issue?

Posted: 16 June 2017 10:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Gold Cloaks
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1225
Joined  2013-07-11

It’s possible the alliance settings only allow leader or officer to launch

Signature 

Friend me First - Raven me for Alliance Invite

My dragons: Stjarnia,    Tyr Hel Ullr Mani   Dagr Lofn Buri Elli    Nott Vali   Joro   Sif

Posted: 17 June 2017 12:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Joined  2015-05-03

Thanks for the reply but the leader doesn’t know why it is hung.Intrigue spoils challenge works but Battle and Trade not.I have sent in a ticket and there is a forum post about the problem happening to other alliances back in 2014.Not sure why our alliance leader never addressed the problem until now. I just thought that it being a very old bug that there might be a workaround for it at this point.

Posted: 20 June 2017 11:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Joined  2015-05-03

So far the only response I have gotten to my ticket is that we should try another browser or play on the Disruptor Beam site.There are over 60 players attempting to get the challenges to work on many many browsers and operating systems.this link shows that it is a very old issue and can be resolved https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/gota/viewthread/14836 but I guess we have to get lucky with our ticket to get it done.

Posted: 25 June 2017 09:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Joined  2015-05-03

I guess the policy is blame the customer (in this case over 60 customers) and the just walk away.Thanks DB for the appreciation.