Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

1 2 > 
Main Character Seals
Posted: 27 May 2017 07:43 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2017-05-27

Tried looking for this topic but couldn´t find it.

What are some opinions on what are the best seals for your MC, especially that first slot?

Posted: 27 May 2017 11:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1356
Joined  2014-11-29

I prefer speed. Always speed is best imo.

Seal of the seven or marks of Rhollor.

I have MoR on my MC

Posted: 27 May 2017 08:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2016-01-20

Agree. Mark of Rhollor. Only way to go.

Posted: 27 May 2017 08:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Gold Cloaks
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1232
Joined  2013-07-11

Mine have evolved over time (and seal peal sales) from Arya and Brienne seals because I specialized in fight, to Bran/Lann and Nymeria seals, and now mostly speed seals.

Signature 

My dragons: Stjarnia,    Tyr Hel Ullr Mani   Dagr Lofn Buri Elli    Nott Vali   Joro   Sif

Posted: 27 May 2017 09:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  47
Joined  2015-04-07

It largely depends on what gear sets you have access to.  I have sets for each action such that my attack speed is maxed, so I used Orys Baratheon’s Insignias for my character seals.  If you’re struggling to hit 70% speed in one or more actions you should probably use either Seals of the Seven or Marks of R’hllor depending on which you have access to.  This is of course assuming you want to be a generalist.  If you’re going for a specific attack type (Battle, Trade, or Intrigue) you should use either the 6/1/1 speed insignias for that attack type (if you’re struggling with speed) or the 6/2% insignias if speed isn’t an issue.

Signature 

Ared Mosinel

Current House - Tully

Incarnations:

Targaryen - 2, Greyjoy - 1, Lannister - 2, Baratheon - 2, Stark - 2, Tully - 1, Tyrell - 1, Martell - 10, Adventure Party - 1

Dragons:

Mature - 1, Adolescent - 0, Young - 4, Baby - 1, Live Eggs - 6, Eggs - 6

Posted: 29 May 2017 08:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1398
Joined  2013-07-02

only one for me 6 aegon the conqueror insignia.. extra 12% att & def.. speed can be gained by podricks axe with make of rholler & whips, crossbows etc..plus alliance tactics..go for power !!

Signature 

Posted: 29 May 2017 08:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2017-05-27

Interesting….I´ve easily gotten to max speed on battle, what with Sand Steeds all permed, plus Needle (with 6 Nymeria seals), Robb Stark´s armor (same), Direwolf Patriarch, Horseshoes in the Smithy, plus the +24 from talents, plus whatever I´ve forgotten about. Can´t do that with Trade or Intrigue yet, but I´ll get there eventually. I like the Aegon the Conqueror suggestion so far.

I´m almost positive I´ve received a Mark of R´hllor seal previously. I´ve probably misused it like I have so many seals that I´ve had to go back and fix during the last two Seal Peels now that I understand them a little better. But I haven´t been able to find it yet on any gear or companion….is there an easier way to search for a used Seal?

Posted: 29 May 2017 12:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2015-04-07

Orys Baratheon seals are better than Aegon the Conqueror, at least as long as AvA remains the way it currently is.  There’s no point in defending in AvA atm and few enough people attack you in PtP to make defense unnecessary there too.

Signature 

Ared Mosinel

Current House - Tully

Incarnations:

Targaryen - 2, Greyjoy - 1, Lannister - 2, Baratheon - 2, Stark - 2, Tully - 1, Tyrell - 1, Martell - 10, Adventure Party - 1

Dragons:

Posted: 29 May 2017 12:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2017-05-27

I have not yet tried my hand at AvA. I´ve tried to go to the alliance page to look around, but it looks chinese to me. Some time in the future when I feel ready for it, I´ll need someone to give me a walkthrough and explain it to me.

Posted: 29 May 2017 01:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2015-04-07

The basics of AvA are very simple.  Equip as much speed gear for AvA attacks as you can, put as many SSes (disposable ones just in case you miss your timer) in the alliance camp you’re directed to (most alliances have a person or people in charge of which region you’re currently attacking in etc.) and send your waves with whatever action you’re told to send or whatever is fastest if they don’t give you specifics.  Set a timer so you know when your next wave is to be sent out and repeat.  If you’re in a top alliance and you miss your timer by 2-3 mins all your SSes will be dead, so make sure you have extras just in case and try not to miss your timer.

Signature 

Ared Mosinel

Current House - Tully

Incarnations:

Dragons:

Posted: 30 May 2017 10:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  97
Joined  2014-10-12

+1 for Ory’s seals

Signature 

Stick A Fork In Them - Rebel Phase Winners
Sand Snakes In the Grass - Dawn Phase Winners

Dragonrider Jhaelen Irselii
Officer for Oberyn’s Bastards.  Are YOU a Bastard too?

Posted: 30 May 2017 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  389
Joined  2015-06-15

my vote is Orys as well

Signature 

http://gota-www.disruptorbeam.com/play/friend_request/11002974

Posted: 30 May 2017 09:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  182
Joined  2013-04-17

If you have Seals of Loyalty, they are better speed than 7s or R’hllors.  If you don’t need speed, then either Orys, or Aegon if you defend during AVA.  I have 2 Loyalty and 4 Orys on my Main.

Posted: 04 June 2017 07:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2016-09-05

Sorry for the off topic question, but this is the most related thread I could find. Does anyone know at what level do main character seal start to take effect? I reincarnated and I’m level 10 but my main character seals don’t register at my character stats yet.

Posted: 04 June 2017 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  377
Joined  2015-07-26
Elfstone77 - 04 June 2017 07:46 AM

Sorry for the off topic question, but this is the most related thread I could find. Does anyone know at what level do main character seal start to take effect? I reincarnated and I’m level 10 but my main character seals don’t register at my character stats yet.

Have you equipped your main character? That’s the only thing I can think of: there is a glitch after you RI the main character seals don’t register. After you equip something on your main character (take the decorative sword you crafted grin ), the seals on the main character start working properly.

EDIT: Sorry, here’s the answer to your question about level: I don’t think they depend on level. But if they do, it’s at level 5 at the latest.

Signature 

GoT:A: Life no. XX and counting; Dragons Giria, Akiir, Drirr, Wrinn, Plattax and a baby dragon.
ST:T: quit

Posted: 04 June 2017 10:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2016-09-05
Arien - 04 June 2017 08:20 AM

Have you equipped your main character? That’s the only thing I can think of: there is a glitch after you RI the main character seals don’t register. After you equip something on your main character (take the decorative sword you crafted grin ), the seals on the main character start working properly.

Thank you!

1 2 > 
1 of 2