Game of Thrones

So Yeah
Posted: 19 May 2017 09:51 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2017-02-07

When does DB actually plan to make getting all the threshold rewards something feasible for players other than the no lifers, or max gp crew…........as it stands the rewards are mostly ehh, and totally 100% ehh for the effort you put in….and more than that unless your one of those ubber leveled players and or one with no life your not making it to 2mil vp in 4days, that’s not even mentioning the fact that if your alliance is competitive in AvA your extremely likely to find your self hitting down or hitting empty camps at least 1/10 - 1/5 of the time (and if you aren’t then someone else in your guild is).

Bottom line threshold rewards aren’t worth all that effort, but I would like to at least every know and then collect all the threshold rewards, and I don’t want to have to sacrifice playing as a part of my alliance just to go off and hit high in order to get the needed vp, nor do I want to have to AvA for 10-15hrs each day in order to make enough vp….........what am I some selfish robot or don’t give a crap scripter?

DB’s way of doing things and calculating how things should be is to apparently take the max possible and act as if that applies to every single player 24/7

Posted: 20 May 2017 05:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  72
Joined  2014-08-08

So you don’t want to play the game lots but you want all the rewards for not playing ? You need to get yourself more GP and better gear . With this you win more and then you score more vp . With this you gain more rewards , rinse and repeat . As for having a life , that’s your choice play or not .

Signature 

“Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete.”

Posted: 21 May 2017 03:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2013-10-15

Well I get your point, u want better rewards from bottom ladder… But there are some serious ” no life ” players who invested time, money and patience to be the best, so they also deserve theyr rewards don’t u think ^^ ?

Posted: 22 May 2017 10:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2016-08-17

I think at the very least the thresholds and rewards could use a re-evaluation.

‹‹ Ice vs Oathkeeper      Reincarnating ››