Game of Thrones

So Yeah
Posted: 19 May 2017 09:51 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2017-02-07

When does DB actually plan to make getting all the threshold rewards something feasible for players other than the no lifers, or max gp crew…........as it stands the rewards are mostly ehh, and totally 100% ehh for the effort you put in….and more than that unless your one of those ubber leveled players and or one with no life your not making it to 2mil vp in 4days, that’s not even mentioning the fact that if your alliance is competitive in AvA your extremely likely to find your self hitting down or hitting empty camps at least 1/10 - 1/5 of the time (and if you aren’t then someone else in your guild is).

Bottom line threshold rewards aren’t worth all that effort, but I would like to at least every know and then collect all the threshold rewards, and I don’t want to have to sacrifice playing as a part of my alliance just to go off and hit high in order to get the needed vp, nor do I want to have to AvA for 10-15hrs each day in order to make enough vp….........what am I some selfish robot or don’t give a crap scripter?

DB’s way of doing things and calculating how things should be is to apparently take the max possible and act as if that applies to every single player 24/7

Posted: 20 May 2017 05:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  74
Joined  2014-08-08

So you don’t want to play the game lots but you want all the rewards for not playing ? You need to get yourself more GP and better gear . With this you win more and then you score more vp . With this you gain more rewards , rinse and repeat . As for having a life , that’s your choice play or not .

Signature 

“Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete.”

Posted: 21 May 2017 03:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2013-10-15

Well I get your point, u want better rewards from bottom ladder… But there are some serious ” no life ” players who invested time, money and patience to be the best, so they also deserve theyr rewards don’t u think ^^ ?

Signature 

Cause that’s what I do! I drink and know thingssnake !

Worshiper of Tits and wine…

Lanah D’avalon
ID 1898184

Posted: 22 May 2017 10:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2016-08-17

I think at the very least the thresholds and rewards could use a re-evaluation.

Posted: 28 May 2017 06:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2017-02-07

I’m no saying I want all the reward for not doing any work, but have you actually calculated the time and amount of waves it would take to get 2mil vp in 4 days? lets say 30mins a wave, 200 gb, using fight (not the highest but high enough right? ps that’s not my gp or speed stat).

200x149x2=59,600x8.5=506600x4=2,026,400 so about 8.5hrs worth of work for 4 days (though yes you don’t spend the whole time sending waves)........and that’s the highest vp gain per action what about if your alliance is ranking really high in the region and those above you are leaving their camps burnt out? you gotta hit down or do something like half and half, so that’s much less vp…......what about hitting camps still loaded with silver and at least moderately defended? that might cut your vp by a quarter those runs (someone has to clear the camps of defenders, and get rid of the silver right…......what about if your using spy or worse if your a stark and aid is your thing, or a tully and its barter? crap what about if you only got 150gp, for all the timing and potentially sneaking off to send waves it takes people with a “life” and “jobs” its really only the smokeberry that’s worth it to the best of the best who actually make it to get all the threshold rewards, sure maybe some might still make use of the seals and the weapons, etc but by that point your likely either already so geared up the little extra from those on your ss won’t make a difference (not to mention there is the fact of how win % chance is calculated).

Speaking of tales can anyone even reach 600k renown without spending gold on vigor/retries? 240 valor a day =240/20=12 runs x 4= 48 + 3=51 (the extra 6 hours since tales be 4days 6hrs gives 3 runs)so that’s 51 + 29 from the 580 (that’s not really the max but kind of the max someone who actually played the previous tales could be able to start with)= 80 lets even add a next 20 runs (because you got so lucky on getting renown from your rewards), so that’s 100 runs idk how much renown epic gives for a 15/15 perfect win at max difficulty what 6-8k, if its 6k that’s what 19440 with tales specific gear maxed out with renown increase seals, but how many runs do you have to do before you hit the max obviously your gaining far less on the first set of matches than you do after hitting the cap, and how often does a player actually get 15/15 when all they have is a high 80-low 90% chance (about max for 1st stage epic at 200 difficulty) 80-mid 80s (last stage at 400), what about when the difficulty is maxed? what about those few times (that seem to happen far more than it should) where you roll high ass 90s or even flat out 100 2 out of the 3 times….................I stand by it db bases their cal either on making getting the personal rewards some kind of perk/VIP reward of spending (at least in tales)/they believe we all have no life and just love doing repetitive actions so much we will be playing gota 24/7 / or they generally want these things to be achievement but somehow foolishly base attainability of these rewards(really not worth all that work….mostly AvA rewards but tales could be much better as well)on being maxed out, having optimal luck, and using an optimal strategy with very very few rooms for error and or spending loads of gold…................................the problem the vast majority of annoying to achieve rewards make little to no difference for such players, seriously a one dracarys, a couple warlocks, 8 GRAND PACK HORSES??, heck the last set of rewards is 25 gold (likely spend far more than that to get there) and a couple equipment that will likely just be thrown on a “not my favorite” ss or collect dust in the persons inventory.

I’m all for putting in the work when the thing is actually worth all the work, I’m also all for not just making the stronger stronger but in terms of tales and AvA rewards the stronge get stronger just fine anyways because he crap rewards are still better than the crap rewards below them (there being a few easy to achieve exceptions db uses to draw people into playing)....so not wanting it to be all about the strong getting stronger isn’t a reason to not have better rewards, we need either better rewards or the requirement for the current rewards should be greatly lowered (P.s the smokberries are worth it sure but really how many things does one craft a day, the smokberries don’t make much difference either its just that they are good to speed through dragon crafts etc. and AvA and tales is the only free way we can get item speed ups (somewhat regularly and without reincarnating etc to get the free ones from the lorebook).

‹‹ Ice vs Oathkeeper      Reincarnating ››