Game of Thrones

Game Will Not Load to start AVA again
Posted: 19 May 2017 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  62
Joined  2013-07-04

the game, oddly enough, works mostly fine most of the time but every time AVA begins my game fails to load again. Just stats, name and the never ending wheel..

So stuck once again…all morning.

Posted: 19 May 2017 03:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  221
Joined  2015-02-20

If your main avatar is showing, try clicking on it.  For some unknown reason, it seems to force the rest of the loading.  Doesn’t always work, but it seems to work more often than not

Posted: 20 May 2017 12:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  62
Joined  2013-07-04

Nice, even fast reply has a bug now..

I tried, the game worked fine for a bit this morning but it broke about two hours ago and is still dead. It seems to only break during AVA, shame since AVA is about the only part of the game I enjoy anymore. Who wants to craft ancient horns?

DB will likely say RI..but I rather just quit than go through that slow, dull march again.

Posted: 22 May 2017 02:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  252
Joined  2014-07-21
Black Dog Boone - 19 May 2017 10:58 AM

the game, oddly enough, works mostly fine most of the time but every time AVA begins my game fails to load again. Just stats, name and the never ending wheel..

So stuck once again…all morning.

From what I’ve been able to find out from my netmon and sysmon, it’s likely because of the 9 connections being made to various remote IP’s that spontaneously start and stop randomly as long as the game is loaded. Not to mention the FIFTY SIX Cookies. Decided to drop all blockers and run all my monitors to find out just what they’re doing. It’s NOT pretty. The CPU and GPU usage on the game tab run between 20-25% usage EACH, and the page writes and RAM are enormous.

I would REALLY like to know what DB needs FIFTY SIX cookies for. That’s above and beyond normal. It’s invasive and intrusive.

How about some answers DB Heather?

Signature 

REMOVED SO IDIOTS DON’T DO STUPID SPINS OF THE TRUTH.

[color=green]

Posted: 22 May 2017 12:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2016-04-26

This phase I have 70% above of time encounter time out won’t load screen, lagging, AvA tab no respond (too lag to respond), AvA also affect general game speed in other part of game… It’s so slow…

Bellatrix… how to find out DB’s cookies in browser? 56 cookies sounds crazy for one game lol.

Posted: 22 May 2017 02:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-07-21
Barrett - 22 May 2017 12:56 PM

This phase I have 70% above of time encounter time out won’t load screen, lagging, AvA tab no respond (too lag to respond), AvA also affect general game speed in other part of game… It’s so slow…

Bellatrix… how to find out DB’s cookies in browser? 56 cookies sounds crazy for one game lol.

On Chrome, there’s a lock symbol in the address bar that will give “Site Info” click on that and it’ll show you. Alternatively, you can go to your browser settings and search the settings for “cookies” and then search for disruptorbeam in the cookies, if you click on each listing, it will show you how many cookies are in each one…

It’s outrageous and invasive actually. Uncalled for. The use of the Amazon Cloud servers and the witchhunting software has created several TCP (network) tunnels that are operating or waiting continuously on numerous remote IP addresses, that’s part of why the game isn’t loading pretty, parts and pieces to and from everywhere are chewing through bandwidth and processor resources. Very amateurish and unprofessional.

Signature 

[color=green]

Posted: 22 May 2017 06:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Gold Cloaks
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1218
Joined  2013-07-11

I would think that if it was related to inventory it would not just act up during AvA?

Signature 

Friend me First - Raven me for Alliance Invite

My dragons: Stjarnia,    Tyr Hel Ullr Mani   Dagr Lofn Buri Elli    Nott Vali   Joro   Sif

Posted: 23 May 2017 01:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-07-21
Freya Stormcloud - 22 May 2017 06:29 PM

I would think that if it was related to inventory it would not just act up during AvA?

Was there a post about inventory somewhere in the thread?

Signature 

[color=green]