Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

AvA Muse Phase - Please report any issues or post feedback here!!
Posted: 16 May 2017 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Old Gods
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  431
Joined  2014-06-03

This thread is for the Muse Phase which runs 11:00 AM ET (15:00 UTC) on Friday, May 19 until 11:00 AM ET (15:00 UTC) on Tuesday, May 23.
Please post your bugs, feedback and overall impressions here for the team.

This thread will be seen by our Producer, Product Manager, Designers, Engineers, QA and support staff as needed.

Please note: The button may be up and live in the game so when the time comes, everyone won’t need to restart but AvA will not be live in the game until the start time. Thank you.

BUG REPORT FORMAT (Example)

Description: After I first logged in, I went to the AvA regions and no camps were there. I restarted the game, but they still didn’t show up in AvA.
Here’s how you can test it:

Reproduction steps:
1. Head into the game.
2. Click on the AvA button on the top-right.
4. Head to a region.
5. Look for any camp icons.
6. Note that no camp icons are there.
Expected: I am able to see camps in AvA.
Actual: I cannot see camps in AvA.

FEEDBACK or IDEA REPORT FORMAT (Example)
1. Explain what you were doing when you had the idea or problem.
2. Detail how you would like it changed and why.
3. Be respectful and give as much information and reasoning as possible.
4. Include screenshots or specifics when relevant.

Please keep all posts respectful so we can help to deliver the best AvA experience.
Thank you in advance for your participation and best of luck in the Muse Phase!!

Signature 

Ruadhan
Assistant Community Manager, Disruptor Beam

Posted: 18 May 2017 11:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  370
Joined  2014-11-25

Can you post a blog post with the effects and VP of each action for the upcoming Muse Phase? Just so we know what to expect from each action after the changes from the Rogue Phase and regular AVA.

Signature 

I may or may not be related to Skynet and/or any other rogue AI

Posted: 18 May 2017 01:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Old Gods
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  431
Joined  2014-06-03
Moreese - 18 May 2017 11:09 AM

Can you post a blog post with the effects and VP of each action for the upcoming Muse Phase? Just so we know what to expect from each action after the changes from the Rogue Phase and regular AVA.

The changes that were introduced for Rogue Phase have been rolled back. We will be looking into all of the data and feedback that we received from Rogue for the future but Muse will be a normal Phase in the meantime.

Signature 

Ruadhan
Assistant Community Manager, Disruptor Beam

Posted: 19 May 2017 11:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2015-12-03

The counter for individual vp is incrementing.  The record of individual claimed vp is still based on the last AvA, so no individual rewards can be claimed. —FIXED BY REBOOT.

Posted: 19 May 2017 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1398
Joined  2013-07-02

so its a new phase same old alliances a the top.. cheats KL.. cheats ..SHAGGA.. what a surprise.. DB hope you are proud of this mess!!

Signature 

Posted: 20 May 2017 12:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2015-04-23

I keep having garrisoning issues on iOS app even though there are spots free. It just refuses to add he available SS.
I am forced to login through the browser snd garrison from
There where it’s possible to garrison to the same camp easily

Posted: 20 May 2017 08:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-10-16

Hi, since today timers works wrong. Eveyrone in alliance has +3 minutes longer cooldown than should have. Please fix it.

Signature 

Add me!

Posted: 22 May 2017 11:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  361
Joined  2014-12-24

I encountered this more than once now. The resolution of Steal attacks against an undefended camp takes more than 10 minutes. In that time however - without having any resolved attacks against our camp in the battle log, nor outgoing attacks that damage our silver pool - our silver pool has gone to 0 silver.
Will these actions resolve at the proper bonus or do I get to fight without camp bonus because of this issue?

Signature 

•Baratheon 26• •Greyjoy 26• •Stark 34• •Tully 18• •Tyrell 34• •Lannister 18• •Targaryen 26• •Martell 11• •3•

Posted: 22 May 2017 11:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  361
Joined  2014-12-24

*since this has been ignored - deleted*

Signature 

•Baratheon 26• •Greyjoy 26• •Stark 34• •Tully 18• •Tyrell 34• •Lannister 18• •Targaryen 26• •Martell 11• •3•

Posted: 23 May 2017 07:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2016-04-26

Hello DB team,

I have sent a ticket, please check it.

Thank you.