Game of Thrones

Stuck in this game for the past 3 months with no way out
Posted: 13 May 2017 01:09 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2016-07-10

Hi everyone,

I’ve been playing this game every day for almost a year now and I’ve been stuck in the same spot for the past three months. I’ve power leveled to about 980 and opened up almost every building and finished every mission. For the past 3 months all I have been doing is sending my sworn swords (about 200) out on missions to get black gems and wildfire so that I can craft pyres and try to hatch my live dragon eggs. I have 4 total now. I have bought pretty much all of the evolveable weapons and armors and have been trying to craft these, but its been super slow going. On top of that, I am always running out of steel, lead, precious ore, hard wood and have to spend days trying to harvest these items as well. The problem is that its all going very slowly. It takes about a week to two weeks to get enough pyre for one attempt and those usually fail hard, then its back to grinding again. Its been the same thing every day unless there are tales and I will play those for the 5 gold. I just dont know how to get out of this hell.

Posted: 13 May 2017 02:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  33
Joined  2016-12-09

wait you are progressing, just you have too many projects it seems.work on one at a time. Are you stuck in the story? Those items you mentioned are luck based items and unfortunately you can gather hundreds of luck and still have a chance of it not working. have you tried to add permanent gems? or do you use personal tactics to add extra luck? you can also use gold for certain building upgrades that add luck or produces more stuff. yes it seem daunting to craft all these good supplies just to trash them in an attempt. it hard but it’s worth it.

Signature 

Leader of House of Fire

Posted: 13 May 2017 10:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2016-10-07

You have to have a plan and that involves priorities . Loot adventures that give you multiples of the items you want . I know it’s not always possible but when it is do it . If you don’t have reduced adventure speed get gear and seals to cap your speed . SPEED IS THE KEY to adventure success , without it your running way fewer than you should be .

Posted: 13 May 2017 10:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-05-10

You may have them already but I’ll mention it just in case . Bonus rolls boxes in Adventure Party talents are a must for steel wood etc . You’ll be surprised how many players don’t have these and have played for a while .

Posted: 14 May 2017 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  221
Joined  2015-02-20

As already pointed out, concentrating on evolving one thing at a time is less frustrating.

Materials, for dragon hatching, are best gained through using the bonus rolls or AvA.  You could also ask your friends to send whatever materials you find you are running short of.  Your alliance challenges may also be able to help with some materials.

Don’t forget to use the tactics, to increase luck

Best of luck with your crafting - I find that swearing at the computer seems to increase my chances of the ridiculous luck recipes working better

Posted: 15 May 2017 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-10-02

To be honest, the only reason this game is fun is because of a facebook chat where your alliance members come together to chat, unwind and have fun. Oh yes, and every 3 weeks we get together to play AvA. The rest of the game is ultra-slow, and I doubt there are that many people that play because it is any fun.
AvA drops should help with your resources issues, especially for things like wildfire and crystal swords and I usually have enough hard wood etc from daily favors and the bonus rolls. As far as dragons go, pushing a bit higher in tales than the 5 gold will get you gems, speedups, pyres and if you go all the way to 60K renown, a set of items to quicken an egg… But yes, it can still take a month or two to hatch a dragon.

Posted: 26 May 2017 02:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2016-01-20

I sent the original poster a pm. Please look for it.

‹‹ Pacts