Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

proposal: New Building “Maester’s Solar”
Posted: 09 May 2017 07:02 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2017-02-03

I have a proposal for a completely new building - the Maester’s Solar.

It can be added at quite a high level, can be even the last building, but I think, from the game/story logic, the dragon pit and the grand forge should be the last buildings to unlock… maybe right before or after the alchemists would be the right place.

The Maester’s Solar has the unique ability to create seals, but not from usual raw materials, but from common, uncommon and rare seals gained during PVP or from friends, and also peerless seals from legendary ones.

Since it’s quite difficult to receive a relevant number of same type seals from PvP, I propose three different “random common seals” as ingredients - I don’t know if that’s possible. This must be done in a minigame with a manually equipped “creation pod”/“Scriptorium” - the ingredients are added, then confirmed, and then a normal production time starts running, maybe with a random factor for the result.

Hope you like and support the idea!

BR, Yohor Eisenhauer

Posted: 09 May 2017 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2016-12-09

Sounds nice, I never really seen what the best seals are and the opportunity to craft the best seal I could would be pretty nice and also there is the quick leveling from a new building. but of course DB barely gets any money to develop new things so we shouldn’t hold our breaths.

Signature 

Leader of House of Fire

Posted: 09 May 2017 12:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  90
Joined  2015-05-03

I like the idea of crafting seals.Sometimes having lots of the lesser ones to sell just to clear them out would suddenly have some value.

‹‹ Fealty Discussion      Main Character Seals ››