Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

Fealty Discussion
Posted: 05 May 2017 06:51 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  56
Joined  2015-01-21

Hi
I am just wondering what everyone’s views are on what is the best fealty to end on. I know many people say greyjoy is the best due to Arms of the Kracken. But I have already permed 5/8 of it.

Thanks for your time

Signature 

Strong men rule the world, So why do boys sit on Iron Thrones???

Posted: 05 May 2017 10:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2016-12-09

Depends what type of play-style do you do, is your focus AVA, Crafting, leveling?

Signature 

Leader of House of Fire

Posted: 05 May 2017 11:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2015-08-13

Well, instead of focusing on just one main aspect, what fealty would best allow you to enjoy the most well-rounded experience with the game???  Because I want to be able to level up in a reasonable time frame, and I want to do epic crafting, and I love AvA.

Is there such a thing as a fealty that gives a well-rounded experience, or am I shooting for the stars????

Posted: 06 May 2017 01:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1063
Joined  2013-03-24

Arryn would be the best one to end on

Too bad they have not added it yet

Signature 

Officer in Winter is Coming Alliance
Schadenfreude - Bounty Hunter
Wight Wedding - Darkest Horror

Posted: 06 May 2017 03:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  56
Joined  2015-01-21

I want to be an AvA superpower in my final fealty. What would you suggest?

@Bloodfist, LOL, You made me laugh

Signature 

Strong men rule the world, So why do boys sit on Iron Thrones???

Posted: 06 May 2017 12:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2016-12-09

well i did try to give a detailed list explaining each different houses benifits but that was flagged as spam apparently but tyrell is best for making the basis for power reincarnating

and targaren, martell, stark, give bonuses to crafting.

but really no one is done reincarnating until house Arryn arrives.

Signature 

Leader of House of Fire

Posted: 07 May 2017 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  70
Joined  2014-09-27

I share you’re fondness for AvA as well OP. The biggest thing I have trouble with is keeping silver in my keep in new AvA. If you’re not landing on Greyjoy as a final house the iron price talents are must perm in my book. It helps so much with netting more silver on swindle wins against the whale accounts. If i didn’t land in Greyjoy for my final house I probably would have went Tyrell just because I didnt perm plentiful bounty.

Signature 

Roll one up. mtorch

Posted: 11 May 2017 04:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  54
Joined  2014-03-26

Greyjoy. Between Arms of the Kraken, Iron Price, the Harass boost, and how much of a pain in the ass it is to perm their talents because of all the extra Volume I quests, it’s the clutch ending fealty.

Posted: 06 June 2017 01:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2016-12-04

For AvA its definitely tyrells as 24% to bribe attack and 4% to attack bribe speed if you count ss gear from v4 adventures is best. For other actions attack doesn’t matter.
If your win chance is below 80% then alliance clearly didn’t do enough bribes. Well except of barter and aid where you want to always lose and send these from burned down intrigue camps to maximize target gains.

Arms of kraken doesn’t improve adventure speed. Reaching ava speed cap usually means also adventure speed cap. Wildfire gives 10% to adventures, Speed tactics in ava are 8% or 13% speedup. You may need one or two points of aok if you use lot of legendary ava speed seal (you could switch between rare ava and adventuring).

Real benefit is ss training as you translate speed above cap into xp equipping jason, sparrow septa and filling it with arryn seals. Unless you spend gold to use ice/hand/spear with arryns.

Iron price is nice but not necessary. In normal alliance by sending one wave to swindle target each day overproduces silver. With iron price you could send only 13 swindles instead of 15 for same effect. It will save noticable time only when you are in mega and/or produce keepsakes. Extreme of 20 millions/month for ava and 20 for keepsakes could make difference by additionally swindling 3 random 5000 accounts with 50% success rate each day.

Faster crafting is useless for most players. It is worth it only if you plan to craft lot of targ equipment and dragons for tales. More evolved MC gear gives 2% to attack 2% speed per stage which is much less than tyrells 24% to attacks. You finish any other crafts in month or two of RI without bonuses so these don’t matter. More units for ava helps if you are in mega or alliance with 10 crafters and 90 slackers.