Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

Unable to reincarnate
Posted: 29 April 2017 07:30 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2017-04-29

Please can anyone help?!  I’ve been playing the game for 3 years and have reincarnated 24 times.  I’ve tried to reincarnate in the usual way by waiting for the Cycle of Rebirth quest, that did not work so I’ve been trying through character, lineage and then click on reincarnate.  It lets me choose my permanent talent point and then click on restart but takes me straight to where I left off.

Posted: 29 April 2017 11:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Gold Cloaks
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1232
Joined  2013-07-11

Do you have anything still in production, or maybe an SS tied up in a BQ?

Signature 

My dragons: Stjarnia,    Tyr Hel Ullr Mani   Dagr Lofn Buri Elli    Nott Vali   Joro   Sif

Posted: 30 April 2017 03:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2017-04-29

I have nothing going on in the game at all.  Strangely if I view my lineage it shows that I reincarnated 4 days ago. So it started process and did not complete.  Some bug or blip.  I’ve been playing for 3 years, I really don’t want to start from the beginning.  Thanks for your reply.

Posted: 30 April 2017 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Gold Cloaks
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1232
Joined  2013-07-11

Will it let you try Restart?

Signature 

My dragons: Stjarnia,    Tyr Hel Ullr Mani   Dagr Lofn Buri Elli    Nott Vali   Joro   Sif

Posted: 30 April 2017 04:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2017-04-29

I click on the restart button and it looks like it’s doing just that, but it takes me back to the level I’m currently on.

Posted: 01 May 2017 05:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1356
Joined  2014-11-29

Send in a ticket. Unfortunately sounds like the only way to fix it.

Sound like you are stuck in a loop.

‹‹ Help . Please      To perm or not to perm ››