Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

iPhone: no sound and no music
Posted: 26 April 2017 11:17 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  202
Joined  2013-03-07

I remember that many, many days ago I got music and sound of the game. Today I can move the sliders from off to full on but there is no soud or music to hear. Is this option “dead” and no longer supported?

Signature 

I’m Ingolf Lannister playing for Ghosts of Wynterfell
Colossal Dragons: 1 ~ Mature Dragons: 7 ~ Adol. Dragons: 8 ~ Young Dragons: 2 ~ Baby Dragons: 0 ~Live Eggs: 0 ~ Dormant Eggs: 0
Permanent Talents: 217

Posted: 26 April 2017 04:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2016-10-05

This happens to me all the time while on the iPhone.  Usually when I am playing the game and get a phone call, then no more sound for game after call has ended.

Only workaround I find that works is turn phone off and then restart phone, and game comes back with all sounds and music from the restarting of the app.

Sometimes, I don’t mind the sounds and stuff gone, so I just play the game and eventually the app crashes and restarts without shutting phone off, lol!!

Hope that helps ya a little. cool smile

‹‹ App goes to Facebook      Stuck on Prologue ››