Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

how could i lose this battle ???
Posted: 21 April 2017 08:00 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2017-04-12

How Could i lose this battle three times . I Have 228 point of power VS 100 and I lose !!

Image Attachments
55555555.png

Posted: 21 April 2017 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1063
Joined  2013-03-24
guest_829895443632128 - 21 April 2017 08:00 PM

How Could i lose this battle three times . I Have 228 point of power VS 100 and I lose !!

You only have a ~70% chance of winning

So any roll over 70 is a loss

RNG is evil

Signature 

Officer in Winter is Coming Alliance
Schadenfreude - Bounty Hunter
Wight Wedding - Darkest Horror

Posted: 22 April 2017 08:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  279
Joined  2014-10-29

If you think the roll for the quests are annoying, wait until you play Tales.and you have a 95% success rate and throw a bad roll.

The roll IS evil. Well said Bloodfist!

Signature 

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Posted: 22 April 2017 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Gold Cloaks
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1232
Joined  2013-07-11

Looks like you are using a boon for sabotage?

Signature 

My dragons: Stjarnia,    Tyr Hel Ullr Mani   Dagr Lofn Buri Elli    Nott Vali   Joro   Sif

Posted: 22 April 2017 06:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2017-04-12

Yes I used boon for increase my chance . today I lose a battle ” the game called it’s easy victory with chance 95% . and I lose it for the 5% . that’s madness

Posted: 23 April 2017 05:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  74
Joined  2014-08-08

It’s the way the rolls work or don’t as the case may be . My record during my 112 reincarnations was 8 consecutive losses on a quest with a 95% chance to win . These bad runs do happen because the random number generator doesn’t work correctly . It loves high rolls which are where your losses come from . If like me you carry out studies of it’s flaws you will see it produces way more roles of 80 and above as opposed to 20 and below . This is also why it’s harder getting dragon and weapon evolves to work .

Signature 

“Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete.”