Game of Thrones

NOTICE: NEW FORUMS

We are excited to share with you our brand-new and improved Disruptor Beam forums!

We've chosen new forum software that brings added functionality to improve your experience, including increased spam management. Your username details have been carried over, so you should be able to login with your old forum details without issue. For our veteran community members, you'll see that we have many of the thread categories you’re used to, so we hope you'll feel right at home there.

Our new forums are located here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/

1 2 > 
Shop no longer has peerless/legendary silver items?
Posted: 21 April 2017 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2016-11-09

Peerless and legendary items used to appear randomly in the shop for silver purchase a few times a week, even sometimes more than once a day.  I’ve now gone MONTHS without seeing a single one appear in my shop.  Was this a game-wide change made or is it just unfathomably bad luck on my end?

Posted: 21 April 2017 01:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  420
Joined  2013-12-08

A recent Build removed the possibility for Rare items to receive affixes. Not ask DB for the reason, because the one provided not make sense.

Signature 

Self-appointed Monitor of the Book of Nod, Watcher of the Red Star and the Coming of the Final Nights

A HUGE WAVE OF ZOMBIES IS APPROACHING

Posted: 21 April 2017 02:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1356
Joined  2014-11-29

I’ve started this protest/remembrance thread due to this fact. I ask you to join and post the items you have gotten and ask for affixes back!

Join us!

https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/gota/viewthread/61596/

Posted: 21 April 2017 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2016-11-09

Thanks for the explanation, even if it’s unfortunate and disappointing to say the least.

Posted: 21 April 2017 03:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Stablehand
RankRank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2015-07-11
guest_330534411042816 - 21 April 2017 01:28 PM

Peerless and legendary items used to appear randomly in the shop for silver purchase a few times a week, even sometimes more than once a day.  I’ve now gone MONTHS without seeing a single one appear in my shop.  Was this a game-wide change made or is it just unfathomably bad luck on my end?

Yes i have also noticed that despite regularly buying loads of items from shop NO peerless/legendary items have been available for silver

Posted: 21 April 2017 04:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  279
Joined  2014-10-29

Why sell something gold for stags when they can just take away the opportunity and make people spend money for peerless items?  They need the cash for their new cow, TWD.

A better question would be why aren’t they working on our steal fealty.

Signature 

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Posted: 21 April 2017 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-11-29

I seriously don’t understand the obsession with the steal fealty. We have the shanty that has most of the steal abilities anyway. If there was a steal fealty I feel it would duplicate most everything in the shanty anyway so meh to me.

As far as the affixes go please keep posting your items we lost cause I really want affixes back!

I know a great many people do as well so lets make the push to keep the fight alive!

Posted: 23 April 2017 12:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2015-10-27

They have removed many of the affixes due to inventory bloat becoming an issue.

Posted: 23 April 2017 06:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  420
Joined  2013-12-08
Aunt Pol - 23 April 2017 12:22 AM

They have removed many of the affixes due to inventory bloat becoming an issue.

This is true but it’s like taking a cyanide pill instead of an aspirin to relieve pain…

many alternatives are possible, starting from the easiest to remove the uncommon and rare affixes from the crafting results (this solution is also useful when crafting Legendary or Peerless items)

Signature 

Self-appointed Monitor of the Book of Nod, Watcher of the Red Star and the Coming of the Final Nights

A HUGE WAVE OF ZOMBIES IS APPROACHING

Posted: 24 April 2017 11:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2014-12-09

I wholeheartedly agree that finding BLAH for sale everyday is a huge bummer…
We used to get some really nice surprises in there…really nice, unique, and occasionally, pretty powerful items.
Now it’s like an exercise in boring in there…dull, useless items…no imagination involved…just BLAH!

Posted: 06 June 2017 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2014-12-09

HEY…
SERIOUSLY…

GET SOME GOOD ITEMS BACK IN THE SHOP, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND DECENT!!!

Why so lazy? How hard is it to come up with items worth purchasing? Items that bring a surprise of happiness to us???
What’s wrong with that?

PLEASE PUT PEERLESS AND LEGENDARY ITEMS BACK UP FOR SALE!!!
PLEASE!!!

Posted: 06 June 2017 05:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  47
Joined  2015-04-07

I really don’t understand the big deal about bonus affixes.  Most of the time it’s something irrelevant like 2%  barter on an otherwise battle or intrigue item.  I honestly find them more annoying than anything.

Maybe if the affixes were limited to the actions/stats of that particular item, but even then I’m honestly fine without them.

Signature 

Ared Mosinel

Current House - Tully

Incarnations:

Targaryen - 2, Greyjoy - 1, Lannister - 2, Baratheon - 2, Stark - 2, Tully - 1, Tyrell - 1, Martell - 10, Adventure Party - 1

Dragons:

Mature - 1, Adolescent - 0, Young - 4, Baby - 1, Live Eggs - 6, Eggs - 6

Posted: 06 June 2017 05:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-11-29
Slippy` - 06 June 2017 05:05 PM

I really don’t understand the big deal about bonus affixes.  Most of the time it’s something irrelevant like 2%  barter on an otherwise battle or intrigue item.  I honestly find them more annoying than anything.

Maybe if the affixes were limited to the actions/stats of that particular item, but even then I’m honestly fine without them.

While yes most of the time it is something like what you are saying here but what we are more concerned with is having the legendary peerless affixes on the item. The “of negotiation” is a useless affix.

If they got rid of those and just kept the legendary/peerless affixes that would help. This has been suggested as well as several other ideas instead of what they implemented, but what do I know.

Posted: 07 June 2017 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2014-12-09

I just know it’s boring as hell without the daily possibility of netting a great item…
This game has slacked in that department…BADLY.

Posted: 07 June 2017 03:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-11-29

Here we are still waiting on their “solution they are working on” here. Love the no response on this at all and just ignoring what a lot of people want in the game.

When will this solution be introduced DB?

Posted: 07 June 2017 05:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
Old Gods
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  431
Joined  2014-06-03
Valkryie - 07 June 2017 03:32 PM

When will this solution be introduced DB?

We are working to develop and implement inventory-related changes that will allow for these items to become available again but do not have an ETA at this time.

Signature 

Ruadhan
Assistant Community Manager, Disruptor Beam

1 2 > 
1 of 2